United States Corrupt Twattery

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Do you think you would ever see the days where a US president would refuse to shake hands with the leader of Germany, live on TV.
These are the most glorious days, every bit of shit the EU has ever given us since the war has come home to roost, just a reminder to the pumped up self importance of the Euro club as to who is in charge.
I'm fucking lovin this.

Job

Yeah, and it proves my point, we are all 6yr olds in suits, trying to act all above it.
Trump is our Homer Simpson and it takes a bit of old school , its my ball, to bring it home.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Yeah, and it proves my point, we are all 6yr olds in suits, trying to act all above it.
Trump is our Homer Simpson and it takes a bit of old school , its my ball, to bring it home.

Speak for yourself

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Isn't it just hilarious when these non statesmen make stupid unqualified claims and then have the audacity to say they only repeated what they saw on Fox News. They are supposed to actually know what their own intelligence services did and asked GCHQ to do. Not repeat fake bloody news. Gobsmackingly hilarious and if the US people are not totally embarrassed by their ineptitude then they are bigger idiots than Trump and all his advisors.

andeh

One of Freddy's beloved
Isn't it just hilarious when these non statesmen make stupid unqualified claims and then have the audacity to say they only repeated what they saw on Fox News. They are supposed to actually know what their own intelligence services did and asked GCHQ to do. Not repeat fake bloody news. Gobsmackingly hilarious and if the US people are not totally embarrassed by their ineptitude then they are bigger idiots than Trump and all his advisors.

Oopsie..

View: https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/843567375765159939

I don't think many billionaires or heads of state qualify as 'idiots'. You might though, given that Trump has been using the same plays for nearly 2 years, throughout very smart people like yourself have been regurgitating OMG DRUMPFFF IS IDIOTT, seemingly without realising that it's a large part of why he OWNS the narrative. Just last week Trump shared the stage with a head of state that had been wiretapped under/by the Obama administration. In Jan, when the Trump-Russia angle was still being peddled aggressively, the NYT (and other MSM outlets) were very interested in covering 'wiretapping' in attempts to prove a Russian connection (and later claim the scalp of the national security adviser).

Indeed, Americans must be so embarrassed about their country not being the grenade attack & rape capital of the west? They must lay awake anxiously at night, trying to work out why their 7 year old daughters aren't being raped by gangs of religion of peace 'refugees', or why their Mayors aren't telling them that terrorist attacks are 'part and parcel' of living in a big city? Totes embarrassed.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Indeed, Americans must be so embarrassed about their country not being the grenade attack & rape capital of the west? They must lay awake anxiously at night, trying to work out why their 7 year old daughters aren't being raped by gangs of religion of peace 'refugees', or why their Mayors aren't telling them that terrorist attacks are 'part and parcel' of living in a big city? Totes embarrassed.

I'm fairly sure some Americans are embarrassed that the exporters of democracy and the most powerful nation on the planet are straight up refusing to help the people, whom of which, in some cases are in a situation they wouldn't be in if it wasn't for America.

It went fairly unnoticed that under the previous travel bans, even interpreters were banned from coming to the US.

'Grass on your own people, help us, we'll let you come to the US afterwards.'

'jk'

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Oopsie..

View: https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/843567375765159939

I don't think many billionaires or heads of state qualify as 'idiots'. You might though, given that Trump has been using the same plays for nearly 2 years, throughout very smart people like yourself have been regurgitating OMG DRUMPFFF IS IDIOTT, seemingly without realising that it's a large part of why he OWNS the narrative. Just last week Trump shared the stage with a head of state that had been wiretapped under/by the Obama administration. In Jan, when the Trump-Russia angle was still being peddled aggressively, the NYT (and other MSM outlets) were very interested in covering 'wiretapping' in attempts to prove a Russian connection (and later claim the scalp of the national security adviser).

The link you provide is about a leaked (unsubstantiated) NSA domestic program. That is not what caused the latest diplomatic fuck ups. it was the fact that Trump and later repeated by Spicer accused the British (GCHQ) of bugging Trump under Obama's orders. What is astonishing is that the basis of the accusation was a guest on a Fox News program.

Statesmen should act and speak with their countries best interests in mind. Acting like spoilt brats and forum trolls throwing unqualified accusations around is not doing the job for me. I work with many American's and are all that I have spoken to on the subject are without exception embarrassed by this administrations antics.

Add walking off and refusing Merkel's handshake to growing list of protocol blunders. All makes him and this administration look inept.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Infowars, a bastion of free and fair reporting.

No wait. I'll try again.

Infowars, far right gibberish, mostly made up on the spot.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Edit, I mean ffs. The article even says that it happened under Bush's watch and stopped when Obama took office.

What a load of piss. Even if true (it isn't) it would be utterly meaningless in this context.

Job

Yes, but under Trumpism, that'll do, he'll run with it and grab the high ground.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Fucking lol! Infowars! :D :D

You just won the internetz!!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I quite like him. For his clear batshittery he does seem to have a rounded set of principles which he publicly stands by.

He's done stuff in Lollerpool before - think he identifies with it's once-great now-shat-on status.

Job

Hey...pool no longer shat on and tbh it didnt exactly help itself on the way down.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Trump is going to lose his shit on twitter. Its almost worth signing up for the ranting.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It's her career now. The majority of us throw cushions at the telly and the racists lap it up. Either way, ratings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom