United States Corrupt Twattery

Ormorof

FH is my second home
The wiretap is such a joke.. seriously?
When Trump says Obama was wiretapping him, really, it has to be Obama personally and it has to be an actual wiretap.

He still has not provided any evidence of him being put under any kind of illegal surveillance

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
No, just an aquisation, wouldn't surprise anyone tbh and Trump is going for that angle.
Meanwhile with his other hand.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
In the real world it should be taken very seriously if the president of the USA makes that kind of accusation against you

Gray

FH is my second home
hrvojo3l.png

If legit, shit about to go down??

Gray

FH is my second home
Seems by the time i posted it was already 9pm ET!

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Rachel Maddow: &quot;The first amendment gives us the right to publish this return.&quot; <a href="Hollywood Reporter on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/Jgbu1GRSIk</a></p>&mdash; Hollywood Reporter (@THR) <a href="
View: https://twitter.com/THR/status/841823457985806336
">March 15, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Job

Seems like a non event to me...how much do they think a billionaire 'earns' on a tax return, leaking it illegally ..what was she thinking?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Its not illegal to publish leaked tax returns

This one is simply a snippet that shows he is trying to abolish a law that increased his taxes from 5 mill to 35 mill

Best theory ive read is that its leaked by his own team as a distraction

Job

They are protected, but everyone knows it was leaked..you have Trump claiming he was spied on, and now this, it's just playing into his hands, maybe it is an inside job.

Job

Seriously Scouse, Trump comes up with spying allegations and a few days later his tax returns appear in the news..

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yep. Convenient.

And @Job - trump came up with wiretapping allegations. Not general "spying".

Also - it's irrelevant to this document release - tax records are kept in one place y'know - so why just two pages from 2005? When every president for the past 40 years voluntarily released all of theirs.

Stop sucking his orange dick.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Problem is that Job is your average American.

So they will lap this up.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Was also a bit misleading. Promised his tax returns. Delivered 2 pages from one year 12 years ago.

Job

Im not sucking dick, just pointing out the nrws that comes through is crafted to press all the buttons of people who have allready made up their mind.
You concentrate so much on pendantic facts from your armchairs, while Trump plays the game, if he leaked it or not and if he said wiretap or phonetap..whatever...he hinted at a conspiracy..then his tax records appear, the press are so keen to get it out because they think it will harm him...no..it will harm them.
We don't even know if they are real.

Job

And there you go again, gone are the days when it was 'but you said'...usually politicians never say anything worthwhile because it will be dragged up and used against them, so they change the subject.
Trump fires off, everyone loses their shit, he denies it, blames someone else, says he meant something different...what ya gonna do about it.
The masses get the jist, they watch the pack of hounds, they know everyone is waiting for him to fuk up.
That turns opinion on them, not Trump...people know he shoots from the hip, they actually admire it.
Yes..even staunch democrats and Liberals secretly admire the way he is so unprofessional.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I just went for a massive shit on work time.

What I actually mean by that is I just made a phone call.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Smells like Trump leaked that himself, you'd expect a Tax Return showing shady shit to be mailed to a prize-winning journalist, not one basically painting Trump as a perfect citizen. I bet anything you want no recent tax returns will magically turn up in the mailbox.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
a 2005 tax return only makes me think the fellow hasn't done proper taxes in 12 years. inb4 IRS.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
He also appears to have a greater rate of tax than Obama, Bernie and MSNBC.....

Tom

I am a FH squatter
He probably sold a lot of property during that year. Other years? Not so much. He very clearly has a lot to hide.

Job

If he hasn't paid a penny of tax, no one will give a shit, Americans do their own taxes, if you can get it to fuck all, you are doing great.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Was also a bit misleading. Promised his tax returns. Delivered 2 pages from one year 12 years ago.
That particular form (IRS 1040) is only two pages long. It comes with over 100 pages of instructions though.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
a 2005 tax return only makes me think the fellow hasn't done proper taxes in 12 years. inb4 IRS.
It was *probably* a deliberate leak and 2005 was *probably* the only year that was as-close-to-acceptable-as-we're-going-to-get to leak. As in, all the other years *probably* look atrocious in comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom