United States Corrupt Twattery

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
it's all fake news, don't fall for it! the reality is that Sweden has been nuked by Finland, and that they were all islamic raygun snackbars all along :eek:

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Well. Biggest news right now: there seem to be some irregularities with the incineration of plastics, not all of it is being re-used and incinerated in a correct manner. One of our main newspapers asked for documents but the company in question were tipped off by some low-level government worker.

That might be it?

#neverforgettheplastics

:candle:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Also there were technical problems during their eurovision qualifiers

#dontstopthemusic

Lakih

Resident Freddy
You blind sheep... It's the weather!
ISIS controls the weather!

#PrayForSweden

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I mean..ffs, Scandanavia is the white peoples genetic pool base.
You can't send Africans there, we are only a 7th of the planet, Africa is net increasing by a half a million a week.
The maths don't look good for us.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
You can't send Africans there, we are only a 7th of the planet, Africa is net increasing by a half a million a week.

So? Why the fuck do you care? You'll be long dead by the time Europe is more brown than white, and so what? Colour is irrelevant, culture is important, and despite what all the fucking mouth breathers tell you, we're handily winning that particular battle.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Where is your source of this?

The UN projects the African population to more then double by 2050. By then it's expected to be 2.4 billion. If that is true the current rate is about 72k a week... pretty far from your made up 500k a week. Unless of course the UN is wrong and you have a more accurate source.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
I think I might have missed a 0 in my math, but don't worry sweetheart, you won't have brown grandkids any time soon anyway.

Job

I think I might have missed a 0 in my math, but don't worry sweetheart, you won't have brown grandkids any time soon anyway.
So are we back to the maths not looking good for us...30 million Africans in one year...Swedens total population..10 million.
Yet Africans are a protected minority in Sweden, it kinda looks silly when you zoom out.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Some more direct questions:
Just throw this in, so we know where its all heading...again.

Hitler's debt to America
1) So, you in favour or not of eugenics?

So are we back to the maths not looking good for us...

2) Why do you care? What is it about "white people" that needs "protecting"?

At the end of the day - white people only become browner people out of choice - i.e. children from two parents of different colours that decide to have kids. As long as it's not forced, that's ok. So please to be explaining.

Job

No I'm not in favour of eugenics, even though it is pretty well government and social policy now.
Downs and most detectable disabilities is now termination time for all but the most forthright parents.
Old people are much more likely to be shown the easy way out.
Euthanasia is creeping into our society..sentencing for assist is falling dramatically.

I believe white people need protecting because we are a highly diverse 'race'.
It could take mere centuries to get rid of us, but take millenia to get us back.
White people come in so many different types, where as the classic other races are almost entirely of one appearance.
Our spread of hair colour, facial features and eye colour is far, far greater than other identifiable 'races'.
We are a unique collection of gene mutations and shared culture, a minority who for a short period changed the world, now we need protecting from it sheer weight of numbers.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
No I'm not in favour of eugenics, even though it is pretty well government and social policy now.
Downs and most detectable disabilities is now termination time for all but the most forthright parents.
Euthanasia is creeping into our society..sentencing for assist is falling dramatically.

It could take mere centuries to get rid of us, but take millenia to get us back.
White people come in so many different types, where as the classic other races are almost entirely of one appearance.
Our spread of hair colour, facial features and eye colour is far, far greater than other identifiable 'races'.
We are a unique collection of gene mutations and shared culture, a minority who for a short period changed the world, now we need protecting from it sheer weight of numbers.

You are aware that this posts changes literally everything you've ever posted about religion/race + politics.

You've just proven that you are racist, and the worst type.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
So are we back to the maths not looking good for us...30 million Africans in one year...Swedens total population..10 million.
Yet Africans are a protected minority in Sweden, it kinda looks silly when you zoom out.
You're doing well with the information cherry picking again Job. What's the population growth of Europe?

Also, anti abortion, anti euthanasia too. or are you pro abortion? Once again your wording is vage, likely due to the fact most of what you type is incoherent enough to put even your friend the potus to shame.

DaGaffer

Not true in every society, certainly not true where I live! And as for old people, maybe, but I don't have a problem with that, especially as "the easy way out" is being shown 10-15 years later than it was even half a century ago.

Point 1. In a very short time genetic engineering will make colour choice irrelevant; chances are you'll be able to manage melanin production on the fly and be any shade you like (particularly useful for Australians, where a third of them get skin cancer), and change eye and hair colour.

Point 2. White people are genetically less diverse than black people, significantly so. There's less genetic diversity between someone from Beijing and someone from Bootle than there is between two African guys living 20 miles apart. Just because whites happen to have a few surface mutations doesn't mean anything, and you're wrong about facial features anyway; compare a Somali to a Nigerian to a San, they look nothing like each other.

The only point you make which is even slightly relevant is about culture, and I've already pointed out that skin colour has nothing to do with it. European culture is doing fine, and Islam aside, people are more than happy to assimilate.

Job

Job

Not true in every society, certainly not true where I live! And as for old people, maybe, but I don't have a problem with that, especially as "the easy way out" is being shown 10-15 years later than it was even half a century ago.

Point 1. In a very short time genetic engineering will make colour choice irrelevant; chances are you'll be able to manage melanin production on the fly and be any shade you like (particularly useful for Australians, where a third of them get skin cancer), and change eye and hair colour.

Point 2. White people are genetically less diverse than black people, significantly so. There's less genetic diversity between someone from Beijing and someone from Bootle than there is between two African guys living 20 miles apart. Just because whites happen to have a few surface mutations doesn't mean anything, and you're wrong about facial features anyway; compare a Somali to a Nigerian to a San, they look nothing like each other.

The only point you make which is even slightly relevant is about culture, and I've already pointed out that skin colour has nothing to do with it. European culture is doing fine, and Islam aside, people are more than happy to assimilate.
I'm just talking about white people, the genetic mutation will disappear, swamped by sheer numbers, I thinks its sad, thats all, and any other minority around the world would be protected, eventually we will, when we are down to just 10s millions.
I know no one here cares, but Scouse asked me why and as usual ..racist.

As for Eugenics..not true where I live is hardly an argument...got a higher percentage of Downs kids or something?
The fact that you are happy with old people slowly becoming under more pressure to end it, has little meaning, as you are not old.
It is well known that Eugenics is simple steps towards designer babies, the process has begun and the UK is on the forefront of research.

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm just talking about white people, the genetic mutation will disappear, swamped by sheer numbers, I thinks its sad, thats all, and any other minority around the world would be protected

I don't know what you mean by "protected" Job?

I pointed out that the "white race" only stops becoming white by choice. I.E. If white men and women decide they want to have babies with non-white people. It's totally voluntary. So, unless you're openly advocating not letting people into a country because of skin colour alone there's no mechanism to slow (you'll never stop) this happening.

If you do that you're telling white people that they can't fall in love with whomever they choose - and you're actively harming our culture - which for a long long time has been open and welcoming.

So two things 1) what do you mean by protected? And 2) how do you achieve "protection" effectively without causing more upset and upheaval than makes it worthwhile? (Even if it's worthwhile).

In fact - third thing: 3) Why is it worthwhile? Other than "it's a bit sad" I can't see any downsides, and an awful lot of upsides. And surely on-balance the upsides win?

Edit: I'm not going to dismiss your concerns as "racist" - happy to discuss on this question/answer basis.

DaGaffer

I'm just talking about white people, the genetic mutation will disappear, swamped by sheer numbers, I thinks its sad, thats all, and any other minority around the world would be protected, eventually we will, when we are down to just 10s millions.
I know no one here cares, but Scouse asked me why and as usual ..racist.

I'm sorry but it is racist, its pretty much textbook, because its based on fuck all. Its like mourning the extinction of the appendix. And as I said, science is going to render the issue moot anyway; 100 years from now you'll have no fucking idea what a person's "natural" colour is.

As for Eugenics..not true where I live is hardly an argument...got a higher percentage of Downs kids or something?
The fact that you are happy with old people slowly becoming under more pressure to end it, has little meaning, as you are not old.
It is well known that Eugenics is simple steps towards designer babies, the process has begun and the UK is on the forefront of research.

Well since I live in Ireland, where abortions harder to get than an audience with the Pope, I would imagine that yes, there's a higher percentage of Down's kids.

No I'm not old (hush before various people chip in), but personally I'm more than comfortable with the idea of checking out on my own terms rather than nature's.

As for the last point; the very designer babies that make your concerns about the extinction of white people utterly irrelevant.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
As for the last point; the very designer babies that make your concerns about the extinction of white people utterly irrelevant.
And could make Swedish women fit again.

#hopeforsweden

Job

No in fact it's pretty well textbook not racist.
Just look up racist, might be a good idea for most people on here.

Honestly constantly using the racist word these days is like when our car is broken down at the side of the road and some one comes along and says...have you checked it's not run out of petrol.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Just look up racist
In support of Job:
dictionary said:
racist
noun
1. a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that one's own racial group is superior or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others
He's not said that. He's said he's "sad" that white people are goners.

@Job, I did say this tho:
Edit: I'm not going to dismiss your concerns as "racist" - happy to discuss on this question/answer basis.
And asked three questions:
1) what do you mean by "protected"?

2) how do you achieve "protection" effectively without causing more upset and upheaval than makes it worthwhile?

3) Why is it worthwhile? Other than "it's a bit sad" I can't see any downsides, and an awful lot of upsides. And surely on-balance the upsides win?

Job

I don't know what you mean by "protected" Job?

I pointed out that the "white race" only stops becoming white by choice. I.E. If white men and women decide they want to have babies with non-white people. It's totally voluntary. So, unless you're openly advocating not letting people into a country because of skin colour alone there's no mechanism to slow (you'll never stop) this happening.

If you do that you're telling white people that they can't fall in love with whomever they choose - and you're actively harming our culture - which for a long long time has been open and welcoming.

So two things 1) what do you mean by protected? And 2) how do you achieve "protection" effectively without causing more upset and upheaval than makes it worthwhile? (Even if it's worthwhile).

In fact - third thing: 3) Why is it worthwhile? Other than "it's a bit sad" I can't see any downsides, and an awful lot of upsides. And surely on-balance the upsides win?

A policy of actively importing a genetic base that is about to become by far the largest on the planet, into a tiny enclave is the same as finding a small group of indigenous bees and saying 'fuck it, let's build a huge commercial bee industry here.
We wouldn't do it to animals, but people are fair game.
No matter how far you to try to distance yourself from process, the reality is most Swedes are mourning the loss of their innocence, I know change happens, but does it have to be forced?
No one really knows who's behind the mass immigration from ME and NA, but it goes against the will of the people, and it's only the horror of the past that stops many voting for right wing parties, but once they get momentum, the gloves are off.

Protected as in not under severe political, moral and 'you're racist if you don't', pressure to take on large numbers compared to their population, in 5 years Sweden will have large ghetto areas, with native Swedes unlikely to venture into them, the people in the areas will want to keep their own culture and it is about as far from the Swedes as is possible.

The 'downside' is not losing the white race, but the fucking great big war we will have when they realise they are going under, they will ..and have done..turn on their politicians, blame the left..they are doing..and vote in extreme right wing views..they are doing that right now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom