United States Corrupt Twattery

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Let's not confuse what one crazy church in Kentucky are doing with how 180+ millions are voting @Job
WILLIAMSTOWN, Ky. (AP) - A 510-foot-long, $100 million Noah's ark attraction built by Christians who say the biblical story really happened is ready to open in Kentucky this week.

Since its announcement in 2010, the ark project has rankled opponents who say the attraction will be detrimental to science education and shouldn't have won state tax incentives.
An ark opponent who leads an atheist group called the Tri-State Freethinkers said the religious theme park will be unlike any other in the nation because of its rejection of science.

"Basically, this boat is a church raising scientifically illiterate children and lying to them about science," said Jim Helton, who lives about a half-hour from the ark.
Noah's ark of biblical proportions ready to open in Kentucky

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Holy fuck. Holy actual fuck.

It's like we're going fucking backwards as a species. All of man's achievements in astrophysics, understanding geology / the history of the earth, evolutionary biology, quantum mechanics and the fuck-tonnes of irrefutable evidence and this is the shit that's going on in the world?

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Holy fuck. Holy actual fuck.

It's like we're going fucking backwards as a species. All of man's achievements in astrophysics, understanding geology / the history of the earth, evolutionary biology, quantum mechanics and the fuck-tonnes of irrefutable evidence and this is the shit that's going on in the world?

really depressing isn't it.

and the worse thing about it is, I can't see how it's going to change. for every voice in the darkness talking reason and how we can move forward there are seemingly thousands still happy to keep us wallowing in shit for whatever personal gain they get out it.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
yeah, but how cute are those baby dinosaurs.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The scary thing now is that I think he's going to win.

Given the outright hostility around FreddysHouse for factual discussion and a general willingness to rebuff well-founded evidence with alternative 'evidence' produced by David Ike's lizardmen then I don't see how anyone in the US is going to counter Trump and his dangerous jingoism.

Welcome to post-truth politics being the new norm. The batshitter the better :(

ECA

I am a FH squatter
DIzrbc.png

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Drumf to win, American economy to tank.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I cant listen to Oliver anymore...it's just gone stupid.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I very much despise people on the left who can't differentiate a political view and insist they are the side of good and the opposing view is evil and thus using tactics they decry is morally acceptable.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The Veep writers said that if they wrote this storyline in to the show they'd probably get fired.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
jQ0SYgY.jpg

Top lols.
Yes - that's 538 saying if there was an election today trump would win.

Hillary hasn't had a press conference in almost 300 days, meanwhile Trump gets up at 6am, shitposts on twitter and then calls all the morning TV shows ensuring coverage for the day.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I'm watching fox news on my cruise ship at the moment and am literally shitting myself. There is nothing Trump could do that they would criticise. The channel is utterly horrific.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I'm watching fox news on my cruise ship at the moment and am literally shitting myself. There is nothing Trump could do that they would criticise. The channel is utterly horrific.

Can't decide if it's worse off now than 10 years ago. It's like measuring different nuances of feces.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

It's what sky would like to be, thankfully they know if they went full tilt stupid they would become (more of) a laughing stock. The UK public aren't that dumb.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I very much despise people on the left who can't differentiate a political view and insist they are the side of good and the opposing view is evil and thus using tactics they decry is morally acceptable.

What Trump is suggesting is evil

ECA

I am a FH squatter
What Trump is suggesting is evil

And Hillary didn't do tons of evil things as SoS?

Arming rebel groups in Syria to undermine assad - how's that one working out for us?

undermining the governments of Honduras and Venezuala, etc.
Taking money donated to the Clinton Foundation from regimes that deny civil rights and torture people.... etc...

Obama authorised drone strikes vs non military personnel , on foreign soil that have no conviction - nor ever seeked one, simply because their probably terrorist coefficient was high enough.

If your point is trump is bad! then he's merely suggested "evil" things - Hillary has done them, so by that logic Trump is the better choice surely? ;)

Gwadien

Arming rebel groups in Syria to undermine assad - how's that one working out for us?

Taking money donated to the Clinton Foundation from regimes that deny civil rights and torture people.... etc...

Obama authorised drone strikes vs non military personnel , on foreign soil that have no conviction - nor ever seeked one, simply because their probably terrorist coefficient was high enough.

If your point is trump is bad! then he's merely suggested "evil" things - Hillary has done them, so by that logic Trump is the better choice surely? ;)

No.

I am completely aware that our Governments spy on us and do things which are massively controversial, and as much as I disagree with them, ignorance is bliss.

Trump is asking to create a pseudo-Nazi state where the white people will clearly openly have more rights than any other minorities - rather than the current problems the US has where law or the Government hasn't addressed civil rights issues. Voting for Trump will conversely attempt to pass laws which will actively have racial divides and that is inherently evil.

Gwadien

You can't seriously be implying that Trump is a better choice over Clinton?

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

This 100%. Trump may be a fairly shocking candidate, but to be fair, so is Hilary "What Email Server" Clinton.

Any chance of a 3Rd candidate?

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
You can't seriously be implying that Trump is a better choice over Clinton?

To steal a line from a placard waved by a Bernie supporter - the lesser of two evils is still evil.

Only thing I'm struggling with it which if the two are actually the lesser of the evils....

Gwadien

America having 'Let's fuck shit up' as their foreign policy isn't exactly a new thing though is it?

You're basically asking for an overhaul on American politics which has been going on since the second world war.

Trump is a step backwards, Clinton's flaws are only the same flaws that all previous Presidents have also had. Trumps power and as you have acknowledged his control over the media combined with everyone's obsession with how evil Hillary is suggests to me that his control over the media is shining through.

I mean. The bloke jokingly suggested that Russia should hack her servers - had no effect on him but had some Americans like YEAH!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Well seeing as most media in America is complete arse (leagues worse than ours) they lap that shit up without challenging it.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Sadly it won't make any difference, pandora's box has already been opened, American politics is broken.

Edit, actually, sadly is the wrong word...Dollar is going to tank. Good news for GBP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom