United States Corrupt Twattery

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Conservative media is now asking all those who doubted the saintliness of Trump to apologise, back off and shut up exactly like they did every time a Clinton was cleared of wrongdoing :D

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
21st century politics will remembered by lots of shit hurling, but not getting much done.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Because they'll read it and out will come a bazillion conspiracy theories and they will spend all the time till the election looking like fucking idiots.

Trump, and his supporters, on the other hand never peddle conspiracy theories, nope, never...

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Im trying to help them here, they need to let it go.

They dont have a Trump to bullshit their way into power.

Embattle

FH is my second home
If they get their act together they won't need to, although if any more join the democratic race they shouldn't bother turning up.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Yeah, but who cares.

Asking foreign powers not to do what they're going to do in their own interest is just wishful thinking.
Who cares?

You have to accept it as the truth before you can try to defend against it. You have to inform the public so they can have a chance of spotting it in future.

If you don’t do those things you are simply putting your democracy out for sale to the highest bidder.

Plus, remember all the people who still deny it happened. They have to be shown to be wrong. Liars need to be called out or again democracy can’t work.

This is basic.

Job

The mainstream US media and liberal entertainment..all of it for obvious reasons...has just fallen back on, yeah well he's terrible anyway.

I'm all for ripping the shit out of politicians, what has become toxic is the utter disdain the left has for anyone who supports the republicans, doesn't publically show liberal views and basically they have tried and mostly succeeded in making anything but PC a public disgrace.

Thats how you get Trump and they are busy making more Trump.
Every cheap joke on late night chat shows is another entrenched Trump supporter, because there is no balance outside of a few comedians like Bill Burr for instance who can be as cutting as anyone, but has to take anti democrat jokes to the the internet.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Who cares?

You have to accept it as the truth before you can try to defend against it. You have to inform the public so they can have a chance of spotting it in future.

If you don’t do those things you are simply putting your democracy out for sale to the highest bidder.

Plus, remember all the people who still deny it happened. They have to be shown to be wrong. Liars need to be called out or again democracy can’t work.

This is basic.
I say "who cares" because the russian influence, which undoubtedly happened, is a long way down the list of why people voted the way they voted.

For the Americans there's way more important things to focus on domestically than russian interference. If the Dems or the GOP want to win elections decisively then having policies that would actually improve peoples lives rather than both parties being in the deep pockets of, often the same, major donors would be a fucking brilliant start.

"Who cares" is because you're spending an awful lot of time focussing on what actually turn out to be the relatively minor details of US elections, rather than focussing on the actual structural problems with US democracy.

Gwadien

The mainstream US media and liberal entertainment..all of it for obvious reasons...has just fallen back on, yeah well he's terrible anyway.

I'm all for ripping the shit out of politicians, what has become toxic is the utter disdain the left has for anyone who supports the republicans, doesn't publically show liberal views and basically they have tried and mostly succeeded in making anything but PC a public disgrace.

Thats how you get Trump and they are busy making more Trump.
Every cheap joke on late night chat shows is another entrenched Trump supporter, because there is no balance outside of a few comedians like Bill Burr for instance who can be as cutting as anyone, but has to take anti democrat jokes to the the internet.

There's always been a Repub vs Dem rivalry.

This has nothing to do with Republicans though.

Trump isn't a Republican.

He's a Populist, with meaningless populist agendas which will improve nobodies lives but will keep him in power through fear.

Job

Hes simply angry old man conservative.
You need populism, which of course is just the latest deregatory word to dismiss voters as simplistic, another put down on the level of wine snobs.

Populist peoples parties when its right wing with simple answers to complex problems.

Liberals...we need a peoples vote...which isnt populist at all apparently.

Gwadien

Hes simply angry old man conservative.
You need populism, which of course is just the latest deregatory word to dismiss voters as simplistic, another put down on the level of wine snobs.

Populist peoples parties when its right wing with simple answers to complex problems.

Liberals...we need a peoples vote...which isnt populist at all apparently.

Even though he was a Democrat for the majority of his life.

Populism offers simple answers to complex questions yeah, which achieves nothing for the betterment of the people, what do you think he wants more? To build his wall or to stay in power?

Job

Even though he was a Democrat for the majority of his life.

Populism offers simple answers to complex questions yeah, which achieves nothing for the betterment of the people, what do you think he wants more? To build his wall or to stay in power?
Most people go more right wing as they age, its called blinkers off realism

Job

Tbh, the incoming Deutsche bank investigation would seem more of a worry to him.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Anti Trump mainstream American TV..just going full, fuck it we still think hes guilty.
They have nothing, so they just go for being stupid.
Just because people like you are happy to lap up what the Republican AG (who had previously heavily criticised the Mueller investigation) appointed by Trump put out, others are approaching it with a more critical mind.

Job

Its not critical though is it, or funny or thought provoking or satirical.

Its just infantile mocking, back tracking on accusations and justifying lies with..it looks like a duck.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
1uwnvcf9w3p21.jpg

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I’d trust the thoughts of intelligence professionals after a thorough background check better than other people’s thoughts. That’s their job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom