United States Corrupt Twattery

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You're literally a fucking idiot @Job.

You keep saying the same thing over and over like some demented animal.

None of the stuff you are saying is right or true.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You're literally a fucking idiot @Job.

You keep saying the same thing over and over like some demented animal.

None of the stuff you are saying is right or true.
Isn't that what Trump does?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
They have and still do perform partial birth abortions.

Why do you not read the links I post.
They are very rare as I posted originally.
They are banned in all but extreme cases.
As I said they are very rare.
They are also very common in illegal abortions, but obviously thats a whole new subject.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
They are also very common in illegal abortions, but obviously thats a whole new subject.

This is probably why they're trying to increase the months, to stop people from killing their selves getting illegal abortions.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
As I said they are very rare.
Partial birth abortions are performed.

Bans on Specific Abortion Methods Used After the First Trimester

The concern is the opening up for extensive use after the bill passed because they are safer for the mother.
Virginia wants live birth with consultation.
In other words in practical use, heres your baby all cute and wrapped up, do you really want us to kill it.

Is that pro choice or pro life pressure?
This is probably why they're trying to increase the months, to stop people from killing their selves getting illegal abortions.
I don't think that's relevant. The bill was still to do with women whose life was in danger from a non-viable fetus. They'd already be in the medical system to know this.

They don't and still wouldn't do third-trimester abortions for non-medical reasons.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
They have and still do perform partial birth abortions.
Not as you describe them.

No.
They.
Don't.

2 years in prison for doctors that perform the following:

"Partial birth abortion" doesn't mean that a baby is half hanging out of a womans cunt. It means abortion during the second trimester - from 15 to 26 weeks - before viability.

Exceptions may be made if a woman is likely to die if it doesn't happen, but they have to go before the state medical board to prove:
whether the physician's conduct was necessary to save the life of the mother whose life was endangered by a physical disorder, physical illness, or physical injury, including a life-endangering physical condition caused by or arising from the pregnancy itself.

You're a fucking moron. What you believe is wrong. Ditch your belief.

And regardless - you have stated that babies are executed AFTER they have been born. As has Trump.
They pull the baby out and break its neck.
Do you now retract that statement? Do you understand that Trump is talking shit? Are you going to stop reading fundamentalist christian conspiracy theory shite?

Last edited:

Job

2 years for illegally performing it.
You are allowed to perform it under extreme circumstances.

They pull out the baby and break its spine.

I know its illegal, but they do allow it and have done so for a long time, now the new bill completely removes any legal rights for the unborn child, they will be come more commonplace.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You're fucking gibbering. Sometimes within your own sentences:
I know its illegal, but they do allow it

@Job. Everything you said in your post is factually incorrect. You're wrong on every single count.

You're wrong on what they're allowed to do. You're wrong on what they actually do. You're wrong on what legislature are pushing for. You're wrong on the future state of affairs.

You're wrong, all day, every day.

But like everything you're utterly wrong about - especially stuff you've had proven to you that shows you're wrong - you blindly carry on.

This is literally you.

And this is clearly the only solution.

Job

Its illegal, but they make exceptions in extreme circumstances.
Is that too difficult to comprehend?

How many things are illegal but are allowed under certain circumstances.

Fucking loads.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Did you understand what is illegal? What a late term abortion is? And when exceptions are granted?

It's in the thread.

Hint: it's never a 'child that's born then is killed".

Not talking to you about this any more. You're unconsciously incompetent and utterly intractable.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
trumpspouting-%2528b3ta%2529.jpg

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Yeh I wouldn’t be declaring victory yet. Mueller has handed lots of stuff off to New York State, SDNY and DC.

Why would they have offered deals to Gates, Cohen and Flynn to squeal if there was no one to squeal on?

Job

They have been back peddling for weeks.
'I hope he isnt impeached'

'I dont want him impeached'

'Its probably best if he isnt'

So they can pull a good outcome of a seriously embarrasing dead duck

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

Again, I find it a contradiction that you complain about websites censoring your favourite political figures, yet your access to those views seems to be through Youtube, and in actual fact, I'd argue that your views are hardened by the way that Youtube gives you suggestions on things that you might be interested in.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Ignoring the Trumpshpere's take on this. Barr has delivered a summary:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/cont...4eab-9135-4170f5b3e87f&utm_term=.1608d89efae9

Trump says exonerated but essentially there wasn't enough of a case to prove collusion and he's left the obstruction of justice charge open for the DoJ to decide on. Specifically not exonerated.

Disappointing but as said before Mueller has handed the other stuff found off to other investigations as it wasn't his remit.

Job

Again, I find it a contradiction that you complain about websites censoring your favourite political figures, yet your access to those views seems to be through Youtube, and in actual fact, I'd argue that your views are hardened by the way that Youtube gives you suggestions on things that you might be interested in.
Well he does point out in other posts that Youtube does seem to be the last bastion of free speech, still got Tommys videos up.

Job

Anyway...the whole thing was a joke, they got one guy for money laundering decades ago.
Trump clear...he can ride on that now, pretty well got 2020 in the bag.

Witch hunt confirmed, Democrats in disaray.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Anyway...the whole thing was a joke, they got one guy for money laundering decades ago.
Trump clear...he can ride on that now, pretty well got 2020 in the bag.

Witch hunt confirmed, Democrats in disaray.
I’d wait and see which ‘collusion’ allegations Mueller actually investigated by reading the actual report. I suspect he’s only been ‘cleared’ on a few things.

We also know Mueller was never going to indict the president on obstruction but he said he hasn’t exonerated him.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Still 19 ongoing investigations and we haven’t seen the actual report. You keep counting your chickens.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
And this:

View: https://twitter.com/michaeldweiss/status/1109941879859232770

What we know IS in the report is that Mueller found evidence for a huge effort by Russia to elect Trump.

So, Russia hacked the Democrats, found out that the Clinton campaign was working with the DNC to rig the election and the DNC are suing Wikileaks for publishing the emails that prove this.

This helped the Trump campaign - so Russia helps Trump. Gettit.

But Democrats were money laundering and rigging elections, and are suing Wikileaks because they posted, er, the truth?

I get that Russian interference is bad. But criminality is criminality, no?

If that's an own goal - I don't follow this shite closely. :) But from what I'm reading from the links - that looks about right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom