United States Corrupt Twattery

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I don't think he has any actual intent on making any agreements with the US though, I think he's intentionally doing it show his people that he keeps meeting Trump and telling him to do one.
Indeed. The winning is all by the younger fat man.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I mean with all the power that they have, if the President of the US meets with any country because of such behaviour then the message should be do what we tell you to do, or else.

As much as I hate the US being the world police, you could possibly attribute the relative peace of the last 70 years due to their dominant position, unfortunately that's massively undermined when the President of the US looks weak.

The irony ofc is that Trump can do it over Twitter, but not in person :)

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Reward dangerous people for bad behaviour or they might do worse is rarely a good strategy.

I'd say the fact that they aren't lobbing nukes into the Pacific much these days shows its working better than previous strategies :)

Gwadien

I'd say the fact that they aren't lobbing nukes into the Pacific much these days shows its working better than previous strategies :)

But the real battle isn't about nukes, it's about ideology.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
But the Left never claimed that you can change identity by making a statement of 'I am changing identity'.

That's just bullshit from the Right. :)
I think you need to read more about what TRA actually believe. Although I wouldn’t necessarily call them all ‘left’.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter

"There have been 2,243 drone strikes in the first two years of the Trump presidency, compared with 1,878 in Mr Obama's eight years in office, according to the Bureau of Investigative Journalism, a UK-based think tank."

I'm an idiot and take every bit back about Trump being a do-gooder with regards to Drone-strikes and transparency.

Gwadien

"There have been 2,243 drone strikes in the first two years of the Trump presidency, compared with 1,878 in Mr Obama's eight years in office, according to the Bureau of Investigative Journalism, a UK-based think tank."

I'm an idiot and take every bit back about Trump being a do-gooder with regards to Drone-strikes and transparency.

I just love the old 'Fuck the liberal elite, they wanna keep secrets from you and shit.'

Then they actively U-turn a policy which is all about transparency :D

Ormorof

FH is my second home
What the actual fuck Manafort got less than 4 years despite guidelines stating a 20 year minimum

Wij

I am a FH squatter
What the actual fuck Manafort got less than 4 years despite guidelines stating a 20 year minimum
Judge Ellis is s joke. Well-connected old white dudes sympathise with each other.

Meanwhile black dude gets 8 years for stealing 100 dollars.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
If Muellers investigation fails..which it will.
Then its a dead cert for Trump 2020.

Gwadien

If Muellers investigation fails..which it will.
Then its a dead cert for Trump 2020.

I think people wanted a breath of fresh air away from the political elite.

But after all this shit that's gone on, they've realised he's just a part of it and that wind aint fresh no more.

The political elite attacking me argument isn't washing with 'em either.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
A budget proposal which cuts Medicare by a trillion to fund tax cuts for the rich is a total breath of fresh air. Totally different from previous Republicans.

Gwadien

Is there an unwritten rule that the sitting President won't be contested within his own party if he runs again?

Job

Have you forgotten the SDNY?
Just more idiocy that will increase his support.
The Meullerr report is a fiasco based on a probably forged dicument that has gone off piste to pull in hardly surprising financial scams that you could exlect in any direction with that amount of investment in manpower.

In fact Trump is actually looking to be surrounded by unusually clean staff.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Just more idiocy that will increase his support.
The Meullerr report is a fiasco based on a probably forged dicument that has gone off piste to pull in hardly surprising financial scams that you could exlect in any direction with that amount of investment in manpower.

In fact Trump is actually looking to be surrounded by unusually clean staff.
Which dimension do you come from?

Job

CNN

Utter boloks..just utter..boloks.

Investigation into Russian meddling.
Next line arrests..to give the impression its about Russian collusion..it isnt, they have turned it into a money laundering witch hunt , a junior staffer could have sorted in a weekend.

The rest is secret stuff...I mean really.

The house speake4 has all ready said its not worth impeaching Trump, which is defeat speak for.

We have fuck all and lets divert the blame.

Gwadien

Wat?

He got prison time for the other case, and now he's getting more for this case, so it is about Russian collusion where he's lied about something (I'd imagine).

You are aware how deluded you are in your desire for Trump?

Speaking of cults...

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Wat?

He got prison time for the other case, and now he's getting more for this case, so it is about Russian collusion where he's lied about something (I'd imagine).

You are aware how deluded you are in your desire for Trump?

Speaking of cults...
Surprised @Job is not shouting his love for Piers Morgan as he also seems to have his tongue on Trump's ringpiece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom