US Elections

Discussion in 'The Front Room' started by ECA, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Wij

Wij I am a FH squatter FH Subscriber

The bit he says at the end of the thread is wrong though. He seems to have misheard.

2. Job

Job TWAT and FH Object of Ridicule

Well that IS funny.

[​IMG]

3. Wij

• Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  4. Job

Is this for real ..even the Fuardian admitted the whole video shows a completely different story and that the boys were harassed and approached.

5. Wij

For fucks sake. Did you not read the thread I posted earlier?

TLDR: the original narrative wasn’t entirely correct but the boys were out of hand and took the piss.

And just above is a video of them harassing a woman earlier in the day.

6. Gwadien

Gwadien Uneducated Northern Cretin

White middle class males are always the victims.

7. Scouse

Scouse Glyphosate-fuelled tumor-boy FH Subscriber

Funny. I read a piece by an older woman that said she felt 'invisible' because she was the "victim" of age discrimination.

Us men, only loving younger girls apparently. But that French bloke who wrote about that has released a statement asking for older women to stop sending him unsolicited pics of their tits and asses ever since he said men find young women attractive and that there's 'nothing spectacular' about old bodies. (Which I think is true).

Unsolicited pics of body parts, angry that men don't harrass them.

Seems women need to take a chill pill and perhaps be careful what they wish for. It sounds like the only thing worse than being on the end of boorish behaviour from men is NOT being on the receiving end.

:)

8. Wij

Buh?

9. Bodhi

Bodhi FH is my second home

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Gwadien

Gwadien Uneducated Northern Cretin

Probably more because their parents are loaded and they'd win the case even if it wasn't true.

Because Justice = $$$

11. Wij

I'm aware of a lot more than that. I'm surprised you haven't mentioned that the original 1 minute clip came from a propaganda account which has now been suspended. Maybe I'm just ahead of you on these things.

I also said that the original narrative was not correct.

There's still plenty of evidence that the kids were acting like dicks throughout the day.

12. Scouse

I thought it was pretty easy to follow?

Was commenting in general about sexual harrasment and boorish behaviour (because it's related to the post) - and how the narrative is always women being "victims" - but don't really give a fuck about this particular story.

I'm more interested in the wider conversation - and it's been interesting reading around the topic recently. So made a few points.

I'd have provided links but I'm on the phone at work... Maybe later.

But yeah - general gist is as per my post above.

13. Scouse

Just reread it. It's not that easy to follow is it :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Wij

15. Wij

16. fettoken

fettoken FH is my second home

Can't you block people on twitter and anything that is retweeted from them? I mean, time is of the essence and some shit's just not worth checking. For example, if everyone in Britain and abroad would just filter out anything with Brexit in it and pretend it's not there, there wouldn't be a problem right?

17. Wij

You mean delete your account?

18. Bodhi

Thought it was people doxxing kids on incomplete information that did that?

19. Bodhi

Well if the original narrative wasn't correct, then why the fuck is the there such a scramble to find dirt on them? Same as the Kavanagh case, but he was a grown man and could defend himself, in this case they are kids ffs.

The media have been caught in a lie, and the left in America have shown their ugly side.

Sad!

20. Wij

Because the counter narrative was that they were sweet nice kids whose only crime was wearing red caps.

21. Job

Could take him seriously.
    [​IMG]

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  22. Job

23. Embattle

Embattle FH is my second home

Never joining works much better, can be used on most socialspyware sites.

24. Wij

I have to agree that’s entirely true.

25. Bodhi

Right. So the kids and their families had death threats and their school closed for security purposes down to a heavily doctored video, but the real victims here are the poor media who had to keep up with the story?

Jesus, they really don't help themselves do they?

26. Wij

Totally not what it says. Also it's perfectly possible to say that the students were little shits and the teachers grossly neglected their duties without wishing death threats on anyone.

27. fettoken

fettoken FH is my second home

It's (the article) a little passive aggressive about "the truth" not being heard.

Also "BuzzFeed News, where I formerly worked" *sigh*

"The overcorrections are a symptom of the mainstream media’s ongoing preoccupation with winning the affection of the president’s most enthusiastic supporters"

28. Wij