United States Corrupt Twattery

Wij

I am a FH squatter

View: https://twitter.com/OpWolverines/status/1087026676041535488

Lots of videos in here. The kids were acting up before he even showed up. Admittedly because they were being baited by the black Israelite nutters who love a good row on the street. However they started acting like arseholes before the native dude turned up. Look at the truffle shuffle dude. Why the fuck weren’t the teachers telling them to calm down?

When the native guy tried to intervene (which was admittedly weird) they were taking the piss. It’s there on the videos.

The bit he says at the end of the thread is wrong though. He seems to have misheard.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Well that IS funny.

xge4jcz1owb21.jpg

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Is this for real ..even the Fuardian admitted the whole video shows a completely different story and that the boys were harassed and approached.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Is this for real ..even the Fuardian admitted the whole video shows a completely different story and that the boys were harassed and approached.
For fucks sake. Did you not read the thread I posted earlier?

TLDR: the original narrative wasn’t entirely correct but the boys were out of hand and took the piss.

And just above is a video of them harassing a woman earlier in the day.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Funny. I read a piece by an older woman that said she felt 'invisible' because she was the "victim" of age discrimination.

Us men, only loving younger girls apparently. But that French bloke who wrote about that has released a statement asking for older women to stop sending him unsolicited pics of their tits and asses ever since he said men find young women attractive and that there's 'nothing spectacular' about old bodies. (Which I think is true).

Unsolicited pics of body parts, angry that men don't harrass them.

Seems women need to take a chill pill and perhaps be careful what they wish for. It sounds like the only thing worse than being on the end of boorish behaviour from men is NOT being on the receiving end.

:)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Funny. I read a piece by an older woman that said she felt 'invisible' because she was the "victim" of age discrimination.

Us men, only loving younger girls apparently. But that French bloke who wrote about that has released a statement asking for older women to stop sending him unsolicited pics of their tits and asses ever since he said men find young women attractive and that there's 'nothing spectacular' about old bodies. (Which I think is true).

Unsolicited pics of body parts, angry that men don't harrass them.

Seems women need to take a chill pill and perhaps be careful what they wish for. It sounds like the only thing worse than being on the end of boorish behaviour from men is NOT being on the receiving end.

:)
Buh?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Wow, so desperate for the initial story to be true. I'll assume you're aware that people across Twitter are furiously deleting tweets, due to impending legal action from the kids in question?

Probably more because their parents are loaded and they'd win the case even if it wasn't true.

Because Justice = $$$

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Wow, so desperate for the initial story to be true. I'll assume you're aware that people across Twitter are furiously deleting tweets, due to impending legal action from the kids in question?
I'm aware of a lot more than that. I'm surprised you haven't mentioned that the original 1 minute clip came from a propaganda account which has now been suspended. Maybe I'm just ahead of you on these things.

I also said that the original narrative was not correct.

There's still plenty of evidence that the kids were acting like dicks throughout the day.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I thought it was pretty easy to follow?

Was commenting in general about sexual harrasment and boorish behaviour (because it's related to the post) - and how the narrative is always women being "victims" - but don't really give a fuck about this particular story.

I'm more interested in the wider conversation - and it's been interesting reading around the topic recently. So made a few points.

I'd have provided links but I'm on the phone at work... Maybe later.

But yeah - general gist is as per my post above.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Can't you block people on twitter and anything that is retweeted from them? I mean, time is of the essence and some shit's just not worth checking. For example, if everyone in Britain and abroad would just filter out anything with Brexit in it and pretend it's not there, there wouldn't be a problem right?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Can't you block people on twitter and anything that is retweeted from them? I mean, time is of the essence and some shit's just not worth checking. For example, if everyone in Britain and abroad would just filter out anything with Brexit in it and pretend it's not there, there wouldn't be a problem right?
You mean delete your account?

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I'm aware of a lot more than that. I'm surprised you haven't mentioned that the original 1 minute clip came from a propaganda account which has now been suspended. Maybe I'm just ahead of you on these things.

I also said that the original narrative was not correct.

There's still plenty of evidence that the kids were acting like dicks throughout the day.

Well if the original narrative wasn't correct, then why the fuck is the there such a scramble to find dirt on them? Same as the Kavanagh case, but he was a grown man and could defend himself, in this case they are kids ffs.

The media have been caught in a lie, and the left in America have shown their ugly side.

Sad!

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Well if the original narrative wasn't correct, then why the fuck is the there such a scramble to find dirt on them?

Because the counter narrative was that they were sweet nice kids whose only crime was wearing red caps.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Right. So the kids and their families had death threats and their school closed for security purposes down to a heavily doctored video, but the real victims here are the poor media who had to keep up with the story?

Jesus, they really don't help themselves do they?
Totally not what it says. Also it's perfectly possible to say that the students were little shits and the teachers grossly neglected their duties without wishing death threats on anyone.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
It's (the article) a little passive aggressive about "the truth" not being heard.

Also "BuzzFeed News, where I formerly worked" *sigh*

"The overcorrections are a symptom of the mainstream media’s ongoing preoccupation with winning the affection of the president’s most enthusiastic supporters"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom