United States Corrupt Twattery

Ormorof

FH is my second home
That seems like such a stupid mistake for a well trained (or at least paid) team to make

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
al2zchonon921.jpg

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Is that his plan to pay for the fence? The money he saves from the government shutdown.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Is that his plan to pay for the fence? The money he saves from the government shutdown.

That precisely what I thought when I worked that out (It's the average US monthly wage x800,000)

Only has to do it for 2 more months and he's sorted!

Job

Im waiting for.

Mr Trump are you actually a lizard from planet Zog.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
An aussie friend went through immigration the other day... they aren't even looking at the travel docs. If it scans, you're in. "We're not even getting paid, just go on in" . That's some sweet irony.
FUBAR.

Gwadien

An aussie friend went through immigration the other day... they aren't even looking at the travel docs. If it scans, you're in. "We're not even getting paid, just go on in" . That's some sweet irony.

I'd do exactly the same to be honest.

Frankly, I'm a bit disappointed that America hasn't got behind these 800,000 people against the Government.

Sure it's happened before, but I don't think any President has ever been so carefree in his approach to it and the impact it has on the people.

Wij

I am a FH squatter

Frankly, I'm a bit disappointed that America hasn't got behind these 800,000 people against the Government.

Sure it's happened before, but I don't think any President has ever been so carefree in his approach to it and the impact it has on the people.
IIRC about 51% of Americans blame Trump as opposed to 29% who blame Democrats so I'd say a lot of America is behind them.

Job

If it scans.

Well theres 99% of the job done.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

To be honest I find the whole thing quite surreal. Is there any other advanced country where one branch of government can put a gun to the public sector’s head and not pay them to get what they want? It’s really weird; in most countries the public sector is the safest place to work (which is why pay is generally lower than the private sector) but in the US government employees must be shitting themselves every Christmas.

Gwadien

To be honest I find the whole thing quite surreal. Is there any other advanced country where one branch of government can put a gun to the public sector’s head and not pay them to get what they want? It’s really weird; in most countries the public sector is the safest place to work (which is why pay is generally lower than the private sector) but in the US government employees must be shitting themselves every Christmas.

Especially for a country that is prides itself on not trusting the Government, the Government seems to hold lots of power. :p

I see @Job is still supporting him, the cunt. :)

Gwadien

IIRC about 51% of Americans blame Trump as opposed to 29% who blame Democrats so I'd say a lot of America is behind them.

Well, I'd atleast expect the rest of the public sector to down tools in response.

Job

Maybe because the dems are blocking one of his key election pledges that got him voted in.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Maybe because the dems are blocking one of his key election pledges that got him voted in.
Ah so Mexico is paying for it then?

(also a reminder that for the first two years in office the GOP held house and senate and couldn't pass it then)

Gwadien

That clearly isn't how US democracy works.

If you do shit on the mid-terms then you expect that it's going to be a shit time as President in terms of trying to pass stuff through.

He's not a fucking dictator.

For the record, I think the mid-terms are stupid and they need to be scrapped, but I don't think you can pretend that you're a dictator at the expense of your citizens.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
My experience has always been, if you have a stamp in your passport that shows a previous visit to the US they barely look at you. But if it's a fresh passport or your first visit, you get the regular handful of questions.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
My experience has always been, if you have a stamp in your passport that shows a previous visit to the US they barely look at you. But if it's a fresh passport or your first visit, you get the regular handful of questions.
I made sure I got a Cuba stamp in my old passport. The Cuban immigration official asked if I was sure as the Yanks can give you a hard time over it.

He wasn't wrong. But it's nice to be able to be able to disabuse American's of their belief that they're 'free' :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom