United States Corrupt Twattery

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I honestly don't give a fuck about if he's been conspiring with the Russians. We're 90% the same.

90% the same shit = the same shit.

We're pesants wishing for different margins.
You might not but it’s against the law.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I think you have way too much faith in the American legal system; it would take them a decade just to agree an acceptable jury.

This is the country that found Michael Jackson and OJ Simpson not guilty...
Well we’ll see I guess.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You might not but it’s against the law.
I see the law as imperfect guidelines. But criminality? You don't need the law to tell you what's criminal, or not.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I see the law as imperfect guidelines. But criminality? You don't need the law to tell you what's criminal, or not.
Um. Yes you do. You’re thinking of things being morally wrong. Anyway, selling your country to a foreign despot in return for personal wealth is morally wrong so whatevs.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
selling your country to a foreign despot in return for personal wealth is morally wrong
I think that the fact that we've managed to package it up in a manner that it's possible to do that is morally wrong...

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I think you have way too much faith in the American legal system; it would take them a decade just to agree an acceptable jury.

This is the country that found Michael Jackson and OJ Simpson not guilty...
Also, OJ was accused of one crime. It was a one shot deal. Trump has committed hundreds of crimes. It’s very unlikely he could get off in many trials with different juries in different courts.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The witch hunt continues and its not even about Trump..just like brexit the people feel the entrenched powers have their means to deny people their vote.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
The witch hunt continues and its not even about Trump..just like brexit the people feel the entrenched powers have their means to deny people their vote.
Witch Hunt? Most successful witch hunt in history and getting closer to the criminal motherfucker every day.

Law and order matters remember.

The people vote for someone but he can be felled if he's a criminal. They can't elect a King. They should read their constitution.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

You do understand he's an actual crook, and that even if he wasn't POTUS he should be in jail anyway? If America was any kind of sane country he'd have been locked up for everything from sub-standard building code violations to knowingly importing illegal labour (that one always makes me laugh), but rich people only get locked up in America if they fuck over other rich people (like Bernie Madoff).

Job

But they havent actually got anything yet and it just gives his supporters the idea they will keep trying till they can get anything whatsoever instead of addressing the reasons why people voted him in.

In an ordinary workplace that would be constructive dismissal.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
But they havent actually got anything yet and it just gives his supporters the idea they will keep trying till they can get anything whatsoever instead of addressing the reasons why people voted him in.

Several people are in jail, many more have plead guilty... the probe is an investigation into russian interference in the 2016 election, of which plenty of evidence has been found, other crimes have also come to light. It is not a witch hunt when it actually reveals illegal activity

Wij

I am a FH squatter

They’ve got lots on Trump. They just haven’t revealed it all yet.

Job

I think they made a James Bond movie on the 60s with a similar plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom