United States Corrupt Twattery

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

Anyway, going after Michelle Obama is perhaps the least intelligent thing Trump could do right now, but he's doing it.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Wow. That article was utter bollox. Then again it was Piers Morgan. In the Daily Mail.

Don't get me wrong I disagree with his face, personality, 90% of the things he says and everything the Mail stands for, but ignoring his drivel about Trump I can't disagree with a word he says about Hilary.

Terrible candidate, and by all accounts, a fairly disgusting human being. People get worried about Trumps finger on the nuclear button, but everything I've seen suggests Hilary is more likely to press it. If she gets elected Cold War 2 will follow in due course.

I'd be voting for one of the independents probably. Agree with Gary Johnsons policies more, but the brain fade moments are a concern. McMullin looks a better candidate, shame he's a Mormon and all that brings.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
BBC have it with a 4% difference. What the actual fuck?!

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I thought this might amuse @Deebs but Kim Schmidt aka Kim Dotscum, has been shitposting on twitter about having hillarys deleted emails and sending them to wikileaks to release.

Whether he's full of shit or not it's been picked up on in pro donald trump places online.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Probably just wants to get his moonface in the papers.

Bodhi

I was reading yesterday that in 2013 the US had the opportunity to change the rules for eligibility, so foreign born citizens could run for President.

Just think, rather than Trump vs Clinton we could have had Arnie vs Clinton. Poor old Hillary wouldn't stand a chance.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I was reading yesterday that in 2013 the US had the opportunity to change the rules for eligibility, so foreign born citizens could run for President.

Just think, rather than Trump vs Clinton we could have had Arnie vs Clinton. Poor old Hillary wouldn't stand a chance.

I dunno, Hillarys rug munching and Bill dicking bimbos, vs arnie dicking his maid and having a kid with her behind his wifes back.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I dunno, Hillarys rug munching and Bill dicking bimbos, vs arnie dicking his maid and having a kid with her behind his wifes back.

So he should be running for French president then?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I thought this might amuse @Deebs but Kim Schmidt aka Kim Dotscum, has been shitposting on twitter about having hillarys deleted emails and sending them to wikileaks to release.

Whether he's full of shit or not it's been picked up on in pro donald trump places online.
Then I'll release demos of him using an aimbot!

Gumbo

FH is my second home
I really don't think that would hurt Arnie. He's since shown that he's accepted the responsibility and looked after the kid. It's not like raped the maid or anything. I don't believe he just walked up to her and grabbed her by the pussy.....

There was a good pic of them both at Oktoberfest this year. You didn't need a DNA test to confirm anything.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Then I'll release demos of him using an aimbot!

I used to have a recoding of him joining a BW Q2 server with his aimbot and eventually rage quitting after I still managed to totally crush him. Unfortunately I lost it a long time ago as you can be sure I'd have posted it online by now :)

DaGaffer

I used to have a recoding of him joining a BW Q2 server with his aimbot and eventually rage quitting after I still managed to totally crush him. Unfortunately I lost it a long time ago as you can be sure I'd have posted it online by now :)

we must find this thing.

Bodhi

I really don't think that would hurt Arnie. He's since shown that he's accepted the responsibility and looked after the kid. It's not like raped the maid or anything. I don't believe he just walked up to her and grabbed her by the pussy.....

There was a good pic of them both at Oktoberfest this year. You didn't need a DNA test to confirm anything.

Precisely, our American cousins love Arnie, no matter which side of the political spectrum they're on. I mean he was a Republican Governor of the most Democrat leaning state in the entire country, and was still pretty well respected after it.

We'll ignore the massive usual hypocrisy round his preaching of the good Climate Change message - "Stop using fossil fuels!" "Oh those, those are my Hummers. I drive round late at night with a cigar".

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Find me a human that isn't a hypocrite tho eh @Bodhi

At least he's doing the right thing by his kid. Doesn't he also have kids by his Kennedy ex-wife?

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Yup, 4 more kids I think. He's quite a man, accomplished so much from really very little. Just massive determination to succeed. A dude who just gets shit done!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
and fucks whatever he likes without the need of "bold advances", good lad.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I googled Arni admitting to sexual assault but came up blank. Perhaps you can search for me to help me out?

Yes, the difference is a weird looking douchebag admitting it on tape and a guy accused years ago with no actual evidence and never seen in court. Yep, he has admitted to being a bit of a dick...but fanny grabbing, you're in for a long night of searching.

Last edited:

ECA

I am a FH squatter
@Raven He didnt assault anyone, he had a lovechild with his spanish maid.

DaGaffer

I googled Arni admitting to sexual assault but came up blank. Perhaps you can search for me to help me out?

Yes, the difference is a weird looking douchebag admitting it on tape and a guy accused years ago with no actual evidence and never seen in court. Yep, he has admitted to being a bit of a dick...but fanny grabbing, you're in for a long night of searching.

Ahnuld said:
Schwarzenegger both disputed the sexual misconduct allegations and apologized for them.

"I don't remember things that I've done or said 20 years ago. I don't remember things that I've done 30 years ago. And I said that many of the things that are in there are not true because that's not my behavior," he told reporters in October.

"And then other things may be true, and in case it is, that's why I said I want to apologize if I offended anyone, because that was not my intention."

Lots of payoffs methinks. He's had a ton of accusations against him over the years, and while it would be easy to dismiss them as golddiggers or whatever, I do remember stories about his behaviour from my BBC days from women who'd had more direct experience of him. Still unsubstantiated, and like you said, nothing's gone to court (although that quote above is relation to a defamation case against him from one of his accusers), but...its one of those stories that's refused to go away for an awful long time.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
If she gets elected Cold War 2 will follow in due course.

Sorry but she'd be a bit late to the party, Cold War 2 started a few years ago...

The feds already went through those deleted emails and basically found nothing worth going forward with.

Bodhi

Sorry but she'd be a bit late to the party, Cold War 2 started a few years ago...

The feds already went through those deleted emails and basically found nothing worth going forward with.

Oh, the FBI investigation that stinks to high heaven, and is allegedly causing massive divisions within the FBI? That investigation?

ECA

I am a FH squatter

No they didn't.
They recovered some but not all.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
We are getting fed so much anti-Russian sentiments here in Sweden, there's really no end to it. "Two Russian ships in the baltic sea has been dispatched and are able to carry nuclear warheads that can reach Iceland". "It's a game changer" says a minister.

We've been so bought by the USA it's getting ridiculous.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I'm no conspiracy nut, but who exactly is in charge of world media.
Surely Murdoch doesn't cosy up to the other big moguls, including the BBC, to concoct, utterly biased propaganda, but someone's doing it.
Every fucking channel on the TV totally agrees with the government on every aspect of foreign policy, even when they argue with it, they use
some other government bullshit to argue with themselves.
80% of people agree that the destruction of Aleppo should stop...well duh..
Except Aleppo isn't being destroyed, the worlds media turns up at the bit that is , tightens the shot and NEVER mentions the big picture.
They do this with EVERYTHING!
You read reasoned arguments in comments sections where everyone believes the whole country is a war zone, because that get's drilled into them
by the entire news sources on the tv/net.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom