United States Corrupt Twattery

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
OK , before getting all high horse, what do YOU know about the fighting in Aleppo.
Take a few hours to digest this shitstorm.
Take note militants were offered free passage out before the bombing started and refused.

Battle of Aleppo (2012–present) - Wikipedia

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
A lot more than one of the contenders (in the loosest term) for president of the United States of America.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
He didn't know what Aleppo is. But good job once again demonstrating that you can't read.

Exioce

Part of the furniture
It was a weirdly phrased question out of the blue, in the middle of an acronym-filled debate about domestic policy. I gave him the benefit of the doubt on this one. Put it down to momentary brain fade.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Sure, brain-farting on Aleppo, but not one single foreign leader in the world?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Seems that bizarrely the gap between the two has got smaller ahead of the debate.

Bit scared.

Job

I doubt he'll win, but poll drops are obviously people embarrassed to say they are voting for him.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It hasn't.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton
http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

Just before the first debate trump was ahead, now he's getting dicked like a jimmy saville victim.

Meh, according to the BBC (who claim its a median of other polls) the gap has closed over the last few days.

US election poll tracker: Who is ahead - Clinton or Trump? - BBC News

Looking down their list of polls and they are reporting that the LA times have Trump ahead.

I suppose it goes to show that polls are pretty much useless these days.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Taped the debate again. Can we just have the election now?

Exioce

Part of the furniture
Last night's debate was at least more watchable, without the threatening body language.
They dived into detailed policy much more. At least Hillary did. Trump again just came out with catch phrases and paranoia.
The media this morning are rightly focusing on his refusal to accept the outcome.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I think its quite scary that they are still fairly close and that there still remains a question as to the result. In any sane society Trump would have conceded already.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I think its quite scary that they are still fairly close and that there still remains a question as to the result. In any sane society Trump would have conceded already.
As Hillary mentioned Trump even thought that The Apprentice not getting an Emmy one year was evidence of a dark conspiracy against him. He is not capable of conceding because he can't imagine it's possible that he could lose anything unless he was cheated.

He has severe personality disorders.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
He has handled losing notoriously badly over the years.

Job

No, he just knows that the people who vote for him are mostly in the same league as those who believe their evangalist talks to god.
Any shit will do, just fluff it and let the intelligent people talk themselves into a circle being offended by it.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Looking down their list of polls and they are reporting that the LA times have Trump ahead.
I suppose it goes to show that polls are pretty much useless these days.

The LA times poll has notoriously shoddy methodology, it asks you to rate your favoured candidate out of 100, so trump voters might be rating him 90-100 and hillary voters rate her 50-60.
Doesn't much matter on election day unless Hillary voters don't go and vote.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
So it looks like Trump's people paid $10k to that dodgy conservative film-maker (notorious for editing interview footage to give it new meaning) and then he made that (completely uncorroborated) film about Clinton paying people to rock up at Trump rallies and cause trouble.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Even worse, it was the Trump Foundation that paid him.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
So it looks like Trump's people paid $10k to that dodgy conservative film-maker (notorious for editing interview footage to give it new meaning) and then he made that (completely uncorroborated) film about Clinton paying people to rock up at Trump rallies and cause trouble.

that said, to be fair I wouldn't bat an eyelid if this is a thing you can contract companies to arrange for you. because 'murica but also because world politics is a shitty place.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Definitely. My first thought when I saw that video was "if that's what Clinton is doing just imagine what Trump is up to!". It turns out Trump was behind "what Clinton is doing" although I'm sure they're all doing dodgy shit all the time to try to get an edge.

That being said, Trump told 37 lies in the 35 minutes he was speaking for at the final debate.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Clinton walks like she has a giant butt plug up her arse, something wrong with her health.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Even worse, it was the Trump Foundation that paid him.
Why is he even still in the race? The type of corruption he accuses others of he does, and 10 times worse. Yet he sees no problem with anything he does.

Abusing charity status for your own ends alone is a criminal offence.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Technically he still have a mandate to remain running. He still enjoys a lot of support from the public.

Blame America for their mess. According to polls his behavior is perfectly acceptable.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The "Melania's speech" and "pardon me" lines were brilliant. After "Hillary is so corrupt..." it went downhill spectacularly quickly.

At least Clinton was funny the whole way through and wasn't actually launching serious attacks ("I was looking forward to hearing a billionaire speak" was perfect).

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
And on top of ALL of that, she's still the clear choice. That says something about Trump, doesn't it?

Like I said earlier in the thread, they're both terrible people, just in different ways. Clinton is awful but Trump is actually dangerous ("if we have nukes why can't we use them?").

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom