United States Corrupt Twattery

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Seriously..if the entire google board had come out high fiving and praising Trumps win, you wouldnt see that as an issue, there wouldnt be a massive backlash against them?
They have allready been accused of clamping down on conservative views within the company and tbh I cant see how anybody but an outspoken liberal could survive there.

Many other companies did and no-one batted and eye lid.

Wetherspoons is cutting down on it's non-UK alcohol, there's no leftie revolution over that is there?

Business leaders are humans, they're free to express their selves politically.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Wetherspoons hardly has the clout of google.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Follow live updates with Paul Manafort set to plead guilty

"The deal requires him to cooperate "fully and truthfully" with special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation."

"The judge in the case has told the court that Manafort's plea agreement includes a willingness to be questioned, to give up documents and to do without the presence of his lawyer."

tenor.gif

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Crunch time, if Trump has been involved it's going to come out now. I half expected him to take a state visit to Russia and never return before the FBI catches him.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Crunch time, if Trump has been involved it's going to come out now. I half expected him to take a state visit to Russia and never return before the FBI catches him.
Trump has been laundering Russian criminal money for years. Crunch time is nearly here...

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Trump’s like McGyver; you know he’d get out alive and unscathed somehow, but never how. I’m just waiting for him to completely dodge this.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Trump’s like McGyver; you know he’d get out alive and unscathed somehow, but never how. I’m just waiting for him to completely dodge this.
I think the only hope he has now is to fire everyone and gamble that congress won’t impeach him.

Job

I think the only hope he has now is to fire everyone and gamble that congress won’t impeach him.
Thats not a gamble..they would never impeach him.

This shit is only news in europe.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

Imagine the utter chaos if Trump fled to Russia and asked for political asylum... :D

Job

That depends on the midterms.
Still nope, the people who voted for Trump see this shit as a conspiracy against their flag..god and conservatism.
It would be civil war...the European liberal press hides his support and are pretty well enemy number one to Trump voters..half the country..just a reminder...half the country.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Still nope, the people who voted for Trump see this shit as a conspiracy against their flag..god and conservatism.
It would be civil war...the European liberal press hides his support and are pretty well enemy number one to Trump voters..half the country..just a reminder...half the country.
60% disapproval rating and 50% strong disapprove in recent polls. The base who will never turn against him no matter what is probably about 30%.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Perfectly normal for a mid term.

Which would give enough support for impeachment in Congress and with the public. You're a bit sketchy on this whole democracy thing aren't you?

As it happens I doubt they'll impeach anyway, but a strong Dem showing in the mid-terms will certainly focus a few lawyers' minds in the White House.

Job

Yes..youre correct, they're not going to impeach him.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Republicans have lost it. Saying it's justified so the public can make up their own minds about what went on by reviewing all the classified material themselves.

Lunacy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom