United States Corrupt Twattery

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Ive haver never seen such a steaming pile of shite in my life.
Obama gushing, Bush sharing candy with Michelle .
The Liberals will literally eat a ahit sandwhich if you package it in their own dreams.

Job

I cant believe Im here having to remind the wets that Mc Cain was a white supremacist war mongerer with Sarah Palin as a running mate, but out comes mr frickin smooth to paint him as a good guy because he turned on Trump on his deathbed.
Obama did fuck all of any use..rebuilt the wall and bombed the fuck out of the ME....Im picturing the Family Guy scene with Lois going for office...9....11....9.....11.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I cant believe Im here having to remind the wets that Mc Cain was a white supremacist war mongerer with Sarah Palin as a running mate, but out comes mr frickin smooth to paint him as a good guy because he turned on Trump on his deathbed.
Obama did fuck all of any use..rebuilt the wall and bombed the fuck out of the ME....Im picturing the Family Guy scene with Lois going for office...9....11....9.....11.

Youre so utterly wrong it's untrue.

McCain made quality chips. He also was a principled politician meaning that he voted with his heart and his brain. The fact that there was such a mix of people from different parties showed that he was highly respected.

I totally disagree with his politics, but he shit he wanted to, a proper statesman.

That's why Trump wasn't invited to his funeral, Trump is a leech of a human being, he's playing the poor of America like a fiddle and McCain saw straight through that.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Cock off. McCain said later that picking Palin was a mistake and he wished he'd gone with his gut instinct to pick Joe Lieberman.

He also admitted he was wrong about WMDs in Iraq.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
And Palin was specifically told to stay away from his funeral. Obama and McCain never saw eye to eye politically but they had a lot of respect each other.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
And Palin was specifically told to stay away from his funeral. Obama and McCain never saw eye to eye politically but they had a lot of respect each other.

It's that general respect for fellow humanity that is sadly lacking these days. The ability to respect a person's right to have a viewpoint that is different than your own (disclaimer regards inciting violence before someone labels me a alt-right nazi!. The left paints anyone not part of their collective mindset alt-right with a dozen other labels.

Job

Cock off. McCain said later that picking Palin was a mistake and he wished he'd gone with his gut instinct to pick Joe Lieberman.

He also admitted he was wrong about WMDs in Iraq.
Jesus christ the denial is strong.
Just in, Hitler says hes sorry for the jews..can he have some candy.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Unusual step for a previous President. I think the article is right in that It might actually help Trump, galvanise the grass roots etc.

Odd that it had so many Pro Trump comments deleted or in review, they can't all be Russians. I hope they are not just using that as an excuse to silence one side over the other.

Job

Yes a black man who did fuck all for anyone is bound to turn Trump supporters against their hero.

Job

If he did fuck all for anyone why is him being black relevant?
Let..me..think...maybe a lot of Trump supporters are racist..but no the person pointing it out is the racist.
You never cease to remind me that most people are the crowd at a lynching.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Jesus christ..Nike could literally post an advert encouraging people to cut off their leg and the emergency rooms would be full that week.
Im pretty sure they surged because someone said Nike on tv.

It's actually a huge business gamble for them which devalued their stock by more than 3% when the announcement was made a few days back. It's bounced back due to a surge in sales. If that continues the gamble paid off. Still, business taking sides in a political/social argument is still a risk and for sure is going to alienate a large number of their demographic sales base.

The whole BLM and taking the knees during the Anthem is a very devicive thing in the US.

Gwadien

You think that this could be a preemptive move due to the China trade issues?
ooo

I never thought of that, but perhaps.

Maybe some weird split where lots of industries that rely on overseas labour go over to the Democrats?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
ooo

I never thought of that, but perhaps.

Maybe some weird split where lots of industries that rely on overseas labour go over to the Democrats?

I think anything is possible with the current US political climate and a country divided.

Gwadien

Job

Imagine the CEOs of large corporations coming out like that after an election.
They are quite simply admitting to a massive agenda and have the world at their fingertips....number 1 search engine..number 1 mobile OS.
People are blaming fake news while undercour noses google can manipulate the planet.
The entire board needs sacking on the spot.

Gwadien

Imagine the CEOs of large corporations coming out like that after an election.
They are quite simply admitting to a massive agenda and have the world at their fingertips....number 1 search engine..number 1 mobile OS.
People are blaming fake news while undercour noses google can manipulate the planet.
The entire board needs sacking on the spot.

No, they're expressing their concern like billions of others around the planet did.

People have always had political views and CEOs of companies have always had their own opinions - why are we suddenly thought policing now it's your Trumpy baby as President? Does Google now need to show positive results?

Also, the vast majority of criticisms Trump has had towards Google has been found to be completely false.

Job

Seriously..if the entire google board had come out high fiving and praising Trumps win, you wouldnt see that as an issue, there wouldnt be a massive backlash against them?
They have allready been accused of clamping down on conservative views within the company and tbh I cant see how anybody but an outspoken liberal could survive there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom