United States Corrupt Twattery

fettoken

I am a FH squatter

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Just to throw something into the mix @Wij:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU7AewaHr0Q

OK, there's stuff to take exception to in there. But is it such a bad worldview? Why are people so threatened by that?

I can personally vouch for the lawyer thing - that describes exactly my brother in law and his working circumstances.

Sorry. Not been around much.

That clip wasn't really anything pretending to be academic just him making some generalisations. I could let it pass but he still comes across as a smug prick with a sycophantic turd sat next to him lapping it up like he's the fucking Buddha.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
And..
Its a different agenda, they weren't portraying Syria the way our media is forced to, you only have to see how poles apart the images are to realise the truth is in the middle..and to realise that our media is diseased, utterly sold out to a higher power.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
And..
Its a different agenda, they weren't portraying Syria the way our media is forced to, you only have to see how poles apart the images are to realise the truth is in the middle..and to realise that our media is diseased, utterly sold out to a higher power.

Who forces our media to show the conflict in a certain way?

And the idea that Russia today is hardly a bastion of free journalism ;)

Job

Yes..who does force them, because its one of the great scandals of the western world, our supposedly free press is the exact opposite of that when it comes to war reporting.
To complain about Russian journalism, when ours is nothing more than the public relations arm of the war office is a joke.
The level of situation cropping, setting up scenarios and biased reporting is criminal...there is a combined agenda by the entire british press to paint a picture of far off lands and people to fit in nicely with british interests, then we are all hoodwinked into getting involved in baseless arguments amongst the parties who are lying about lies.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
The problem with that theory is that it requires none of the press to break ranks when they could make lots of money doing so

Job

Which makes it even more sinister.

Job

Its right there in front of us..the systematic controlling of information to influence a population for political goals.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
That does describe the editorial policy of the kremli... i mean Russia Today

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Its right there in front of us..the systematic controlling of information to influence a population for political goals.
And your proof is?

Don't get me wrong, our press is rubbish. But that's about it.

Job

There are many wsys to look at Assad for instance..but british media 100% backs the approach that he is an evil dictator murdering his own citizens, without any attempt at context or opposing view.
They tight shot bombing areas to give the impression the entire country is a bomb site.
Its that bad that people in responsible positions are finding themselves believing the seemingly outrageous theories of Russian dis/mis/mightbetruformation, simply because the media has plenty of form in this area.
They organise demonstrations, carefully position the camera, direct the protesters like movie producers.
The entire thing is being written to fit an agenda and is the biggest outrage of our time, its on par with the lies of the catholic church.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
There are many wsys to look at Assad for instance..but british media 100% backs the approach that he is an evil dictator murdering his own citizens, without any attempt at context or opposing view.

Well to be fair I'd find it pretty hard to justify using nerve gas and chemical agents on civilians too.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
They tight shot bombing areas to give the impression the entire country is a bomb site.
Its that bad that people in responsible positions are finding themselves believing the seemingly outrageous theories of Russian dis/mis/mightbetruformation, simply because the media has plenty of form in this area.
They organise demonstrations, carefully position the camera, direct the protesters like movie producers.
The entire thing is being written to fit an agenda and is the biggest outrage of our time, its on par with the lies of the catholic church.

Can you give some examples where its proven that this has occured?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
My neighbour is a Syrian Christian from Damacus, runs a bodywork (cars) business here. He is totally for Assad as he kept them safe from the bad elements within Islam there. If he is got rid of, they say the Muslims will massacre the Christians and Jews in Syria. To be fair he probably is not wrong. ISIS were already doing that anyway. Power vacuum is always bad and what has replaced the regime in every country when the west has interfered has not exactly gone to plan right?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Are there really 'no good guys' in Syria?

Job

Its a freakin civil war, and peiple pick the side most convenient to their agenda.
We backed the murderous psycopaths that spiralled Syria into war...now we are claiming the high ground, which is beyond laughable.
That articke says the bombing was too little too kate for Syrians...which fucking Syrians exactly?
The vast..vast majority were horrified by them.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
NK has wanted to hold face to face talks with every US President as it gives them a sheen of legitimacy. No other President has been stupid enough to agree without any meaningful concessions.
Pretty obvious why a meeting is possible. If they are indeed dismantling the facility and stopping tests I would take that as a positive regardless of who is President. The fact that every previous President failed on this is not going to get reported either. The villain must be bad and reported as so, regardless of anything good that gets accomplished!

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Pretty obvious why a meeting is possible. If they are indeed dismantling the facility and stopping tests I would take that as a positive regardless of who is President. The fact that every previous President failed on this is not going to get reported either. The villain must be bad and reported as so, regardless of anything good that gets accomplished!
Previous presidents didn't fail on this. NK has repeatedly made similar offers. Talks for a token gesture on the nuclear program. This isn't something special they are doing for Trump. Nothing is being dismantled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom