United States Corrupt Twattery

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
When Trump first appeared with his from the hip tweets I posted that soon everyone would be doing it and that has pretty well come true.
It doesnt take much to push society over into throwing bananas at each other and Glenn Close is correct when she says one day we will have to thank Trump and Weinstein for reminding us where we can go.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
“my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart"

Jesus he even talks like a 17yr old girl on snapchat

Next it will be 'Like omg, like whateveeeeer, Kim jong is like soooo stupid and everything....'

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Orange twat, some of the book is fucking hilarious, you'd think Wolfe was writing about a 5-10-year-old in some parts....

Last edited:

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I don't know how he can say he's not just a successful businessman but a VERY successful businessman when he'd have made more money by just leaving it in the bank.

Job

Twitter has said it wont ban Trump.
The very notion that a messaging app appears to have the deciding vote on public spats between nuke holding leaders is just unfuckingbelivable and aslo a classic sign of the times.
Sorry user you have been banned from Twitter for 3 months...reason inciting nuclear war.
Please refer to our TOS for advice on world war taunts that are admissable.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Yeah, their "reasons" plus he probably single-handedly drives a good percentage of their traffic.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I am not really comfortable with twitter banning anyone. Yes, it is a private company but it just doesn't feel right.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
And with a single click of "Send" on Twitter he has the entire world discussing whether he is a genius or not.

Dance puppets. Dance.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I don't think anyone is suggesting he is a genius...

Bodhi

I don't think anyone is suggesting he is a genius...

Yet all his critics now have to use "Trump" and "genius" in the same sentence, whilst repeating and reinforcing his message.

Best way to deal with some of the nonsense he's posting is to hide it away on page 37 of the newspaper and just generally ignore him, but no, every tweet is front page news, letting him control the narrative. The media are like cats, and Trump has an awesome laser pointer.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yet all his critics now have to use "Trump" and "genius" in the same sentence, whilst repeating and reinforcing his message.

Best way to deal with some of the nonsense he's posting is to hide it away on page 37 of the newspaper and just generally ignore him, but no, every tweet is front page news, letting him control the narrative. The media are like cats, and Trump has an awesome laser pointer.

Not sure if serious.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

But he's the President of the USA, everything that the President does gets scrutinised anyway, it's just because it's Trump that it's different.

Bodhi

Not sure if serious.

Deadly, he is playing his critics for fools, frankly.

The Berkeley professor who wrote the tweet thread below puts it into posh scientific language - and he fucking HATES Trump.

View: https://twitter.com/GeorgeLakoff/status/948424436058791937

I'm neither pro nor anti Trump (I just find Trump Derangement Syndrome amusing), so I read his tweets, laugh and get on with my life.

The really worrying thing for the Anti Trump lot, is his approach seems to be working. Employment is up, the economy is growing, companies all across the US are giving out bonuses thanks to the Tax Cuts, and Apple are talking about repatriating $200bn. If any other politician achieved that, they would be hailed as a great operator.

Hope you're all ready for another 7 years of this. I know I am, it's awesomely entertaining.

Job

Considering the hysterical reaction ti him it would be rude not to take advantage.
It humours me to watch those who suppose themselves to be better educated and progressive, reacting like a Simpsons mob while throwing around ludicrous accusations like a 16th century witch hunt.
Tge Guardian has a piece today in which a phsyciatrist has confirmed he is mad and is a danger to world peace by watching him on the telly and reading the papers.

Wij

I am a FH squatter

The Berkeley professor who wrote the tweet thread below puts it into posh scientific language - and he fucking HATES Trump.

I'm neither pro nor anti Trump (I just find Trump Derangement Syndrome amusing), so I read his tweets, laugh and get on with my life.

The really worrying thing for the Anti Trump lot, is his approach seems to be working. Employment is up, the economy is growing, companies all across the US are giving out bonuses thanks to the Tax Cuts, and Apple are talking about repatriating $200bn. If any other politician achieved that, they would be hailed as a great operator.

Hope you're all ready for another 7 years of this. I know I am, it's awesomely entertaining.

Trump genius of twitter distraction myth:

I’ve Studied the Trump-Fox Feedback Loop for Months. It’s Crazier Than You Think.

Wij

I am a FH squatter

Also jobs growth was better under Obama:

Trump’s much-hyped ‘job boom’ is fake news: 2017 was the worst year for job creation since 2011

Job

I expect a grand total of 1 will go home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom