United States Corrupt Twattery

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
That was the joke that will finish him off, spends too much time trying to be funny.

Wtf was he thinking with that one.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What the fuck is wrong with him? Is he incapable of going anywhere without offending the locals? That's twice I've seen something like this this week. Who does he think he is? Prince Phillip?
I think he's playing to the 'ooh legend' crowd.

Either that or he's developing early onset alzheimers. I always thought he was a dick but this is incompetence of the highest order.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
What the fuck is wrong with him? Is he incapable of going anywhere without offending the locals? That's twice I've seen something like this this week. Who does he think he is? Prince Phillip?

The EU has told Theresa May to sack Boris Johnson before EU talks can continue, should be fun watching Boris worm his way out of this one.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Sacking him gives him the opportunity to go for the leadership. But tbh, I think these comments have been taken out of context and that he was likely referring to booby trapped bodies.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Sacking him gives him the opportunity to go for the leadership. But tbh, I think these comments have been taken out of context and that he was likely referring to booby trapped bodies.
Even if he was (which, from the transcript, doesn't look like it) then there's a way of referring to them that's much more sensitive.

The EU has told Theresa May to sack Boris Johnson before EU talks can continue
Link?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Even if he was (which, from the transcript, doesn't look like it) then there's a way of referring to them that's much more sensitive.

Link?

Boris Johnson must be sacked, key Merkel ally tells Theresa May

"The warning was echoed by Guy Verhofstadt, the Parliament's Brexit co-ordinator, who said Cabinet splits were blocking progress in the exit talks."

Funnily enough after that came out Boris came out fully supporting May claiming she would "Deliver a great brexit deal!" - seems Boris went into damage control mode to try and save his job.

In other news!

Follow live updates from Theresa May's speech at the Conservative party conference

Made me fucking laugh (guy that hands her a P45) lol

Last edited:

Job

If he can worm out of this one he deserves to be PM.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It could, of course, make sense to not have a clear negotiation position until crunch time. Keeps the opposition on their toes.

Edit: Not that I believe that our politicians are capable of game theory.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Made me fucking laugh (guy that hands her a P45) lol

A prankster just ran into Theresa May's speech and handed her a P45

The Tories missed an opportunity to show their selves to resemble human beings.

They failed.

Miserably.

On the flip side they have this certain individual who is doing amazingly at winning the public.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dXnpycvjwg

I mean, first 30 seconds, and she drops quite a funny joke, Theresa May has been in power for over a year, and she hasn't ever smiled.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyKg1jcqaGQ

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
All she had to do was say "thankyou" and laugh.

She's utterly incompetent.

Or tell him to give it to Boris instead, that would have gone down a storm and would have been a massive two fingers to the EU at the same time, would have been perfect.

Fuck me, I'm considering a political career.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Boris was funny on Have I got news for you, too.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
So we have the choice between an infighting shambles and a personality cult who forget that the 70's ever happened.

Joy.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
The standard of possible leaders is vaguely reminiscent of the last US election, a choice between two candidates most of the country did not want.

Job

Seeing as Eminem is mostly bought by middleclass kids, not sure how that will go.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I think the next obvious question is if a former campaign or even current member is found guilty/charged, surely they can declare Donald Trump's presidency illegal and thus every change he's made since he was in power would be reversed + Pence wouldn't get to come to power either.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Wonder if transplanted porcupine hair man is getting nervous yet...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Charged with tax fraud, not as exciting as I had hope for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom