United States Corrupt Twattery

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
shit like this is another example of Trump bashing without content or merit: A B747-800 replacement for the old -200 Airforce one and ordered in Obama's time.
Trump supersizes Air Force One

Shit, I can't stand Trump, the man is an idiot but the press are playing it very badly and equally as shit. He actually told them to reduce the costs or scrap it.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah he is a massive cock-end but the actual dangerous shit he is doing seems to be swallowed up by the howling mob because he can't read an autocue.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Nothing is getting swallowed up by anything, it's just yet another example of why the guy's a moron. It's one thing mispronouncing the name of a country in Geography when you're 10 but doing it in a speech in front of the fucking UN isn't quite on the same level.

You're quite right though; we'd better stick to dead serious topics like what face he makes when he shoots his load.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Bit of fun on a gaming forum.

Armies of neckbeards howling on twitter.

hmmm...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
One letter out, hardly worthy of attention but with the left leaning CNN crusade they will cling to anything.
Disagree. If the president of the United States can't fucking get the names of countries right when addressing the United Nations it's an absolute disgrace. Incredibly insulting and indicative of utter incompetence.

Imagine if he had said Bripain instead of Britain. It's laughably unlikely because we're so well known - but the UN is a forum of inter-country partnership and the smaller sovereign states deserve at least that much respect.

If you can't get the basics right then how are you supposed to handle the detail - which is where the devil lives, apparently...

Tom

I am a FH squatter
"I have so many friends going to your countries, trying to get rich," Mr. Trump told the lunch meeting. "I congratulate you. They're spending a lot of money. It has a tremendous business potential and representing huge amounts of different markets."

Let's all exploit the African nations, again. Good one you twat.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Disagree. If the president of the United States can't fucking get the names of countries right when addressing the United Nations it's an absolute disgrace. Incredibly insulting and indicative of utter incompetence.

Imagine if he had said Bripain instead of Britain. It's laughably unlikely because we're so well known - but the UN is a forum of inter-country partnership and the smaller sovereign states deserve at least that much respect.

If you can't get the basics right then how are you supposed to handle the detail - which is where the devil lives, apparently...

I'd have laughed and likely muttered, "twat!". That is all.

It's happened many times before and generally it is just a laugh but with the half the press media on a crusade to make it much worse. I can't stand Trump or most of his policies but this is just a witch hunt.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Exactly, they should be picking him up for his political mistakes and policy failings, not that he missed an I out of the name of one of the 195 countries kicking about atm.

Probably far too complicated for most though so corfefe lololol #bzzzzzzzzzz

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'd have laughed and likely muttered, "twat!". That is all.
Which I have no doubt what happened.

But as I mentioned above - this ain't just a business meeting. It's the most powerful man in the world with yet another example of why he's inept.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Exactly, they should be picking him up for his political mistakes and policy failings, not that he missed an I out of the name of one of the 195 countries kicking about atm.

Probably far too complicated for most though so corfefe lololol #bzzzzzzzzzz

The irony being that if he was opening a golf course there he'd have made the effort to get the name right.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Every day I read shit about Donald Trump I become more convinced that this cunt is going to cause WW3.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
As you can no doubt guess I couldn't give a toss if he missed a letter out of Namibia - he is the president of a country that calls Britain England and misses letters out of the stuff you make foil out of.

Otherwise I thought he recognised the good work Namibia had done to counter the Ebola virus, and looks forward to working with them in future. Hardly a declaration of war.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Every day I read shit about Donald Trump I become more convinced that this cunt is going to cause WW3.

Cause, yes. He's just enjoying being the most notorious troll, he's playing a completely other game. Love the fact he's calling Kim, Rocketman

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Let's face it NK days are numbered, it's a only a matter of time before they get together and lynch him, all we need to do is offer the poor ordinary North Koreans a total amnesty against years of conditioning, and its a win win for us, cheaper Korean goods.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Nope. The people if North Korea are retarded enough to allow him to do it, they enjoy it.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I think they are pretty well forced to enjoy most of the regime, the real world is leaking in.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
LOL, so Trump campaign was wiretapped, former campaign manager Paul Manafort was under federal wiretap from 2014 until after the campaign ended! Could not make this shit up. So Trump accusations back in March proved effectively correct.

All over the news:
Paul Manafort wiretapping shows the deep state is real and dangerous
Manafort will have been under FBI surveillance since long before he joined Trump's campaign. Have you seen his CV? The failing is Trump's for 'hiring' him. You bring some dodgy git on your campaign he brings his baggage, like wiretaps, with him. Any idiot could have foreseen this and a sane campaign wouldn't have touched him with a barge-pole.

He also didn't charge the campaign. You know the old adage; if you aren't paying for something then YOU are the product. Manafort was being paid by his old buddies in RUS/UKR. Hazard a guess why.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Manafort will have been under FBI surveillance since long before he joined Trump's campaign. Have you seen his CV? The failing is Trump's for 'hiring' him. You bring some dodgy git on your campaign he brings his baggage, like wiretaps, with him. Any idiot could have foreseen this and a sane campaign wouldn't have touched him with a barge-pole.

He also didn't charge the campaign. You know the old adage; if you aren't paying for something then YOU are the product. Manafort was being paid by his old buddies in RUS/UKR. Hazard a guess why.

So you intentionally hire a crook knowing that the Feds are watching them, then when they do, you cry fire?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Not really the point.

Trump "the feds wire tapped my campaign"

FBI "No we didn't"

CNN or whoever "haha look at the paranoid loon"

FBI "Actually, turns out we did, kinda"

CNN or whoever "Corfefe lolol"

Hawkwind

FH is my second home

I'm aware of all the reasons but when they all denied it back in Mar (that they had not wire tapped anyone from Trump's team) they were telling lies. Head of the intelligence services even stated, at the time, if there was any warrant served for such a thing by the FBI, he would know about it. So either an idiot or a lied.

The main point is they should be going at his policies and forget about making shit up to try and damage him. He's doing a fine job of that without their help.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I'm aware of all the reasons but when they all denied it back in Mar (that they had not wire tapped anyone from Trump's team) they were telling lies. Head of the intelligence services even stated, at the time, if there was any warrant served for such a thing by the FBI, he would know about it. So either an idiot or a lied.

The main point is they should be going at his policies and forget about making shit up to try and damage him. He's doing a fine job of that without their help.
Got a link to that denial in March? Is it specifically from Intelligence Agencies (not Obama Administration) and does it cover all campaign team? Would seem odd given that we've known that Carter Page was also under surveillance for months.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
will try to find it, it was James Clapper that said it back in Mar during the investigation

Cant find the news video I saw, it was on (CNBC) but here is one that seems to have Clapper saying he would have knowledge of it, if it happened. Yeah yeah I know it is a shit channel and opposing the left but at least it has some of the Clapper vids in it.

The CNBC one I saw the other day showed the investigation interviews from 6 month ago as well. Looks like they took it down.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI20jUo1sL8

Last edited:

Gwadien

Difference is that Trump was alleging they were tapping the campaign in order to help Hillary win - which I don't think is true at all.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I'm wondering why the police or whoever would actually tell someone they're being monitored. Why would anyone be surprised if they lied about that, it's perfectly normal.

Gwadien

I was watching a documentary about the Vietnam War when I saw this article.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom