US Election gets clear winner!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
CNN-Election-Winner.jpg

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Well at least he doesn't look like he is wearing a chimp mask or a halloween mask. :)

Frosen

Fledgling Freddie
At least this one has more braincells then all American presidents combined :m00:

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, later resurected just before the third season during a 3 part episode called "Rebirth" where all autobots and decepticons are becoming twisted by some robotic space virus. He was resurected by earth scientists and given a special armour plating to withstand the virus and weapons fire.

Yes, it truly is sad that I didn't actually have to look that up either.

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Binky the Bomb said:
Yeah, later resurected just before the third season during a 3 part episode called "Rebirth" where all autobots and decepticons are becoming twisted by some robotic space virus. He was resurected by earth scientists and given a special armour plating to withstand the virus and weapons fire.

Yes, it truly is sad that I didn't actually have to look that up either.

I've seen that! :D

And I believe soon after Grimlock goes into the center of Cybertron and makes the first Head Master Transformers :x. The Movie of that kinda sucked :p

heh I believe Binkys statement is True for me also :>, it truly is sad that I didnt look that up but rememebered it from being a wee lad on those saturday mornings :D! Givf saturday Morning cartoon's back :'(. The Proper 1's not the crap 1's they show now either!

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Vindicator said:
I've seen that! :D

And I believe soon after Grimlock goes into the center of Cybertron and makes the first Head Master Transformers :x. The Movie of that kinda sucked :p

heh I believe Binkys statement is True for me also :>, it truly is sad that I didnt look that up but rememebered it from being a wee lad on those saturday mornings :D! Givf saturday Morning cartoon's back :'(. The Proper 1's not the crap 1's they show now either!

I remember that one, and they actually went to another world to do the headmaster/weapon master bit. The centre of cybertron was involved in the plot though (some sort of weapon or knowledge), plus we got the Battle Cities. Storyline could have been better, but the action was good.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Ah dont get me started on transformers man i love that series best cartoon ever and the movie just ruled imo got about 50 transformer figures lol

Painbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Optimus Prime vs Megatron fight in The Movie wtfpwns all :worthy: Hot Rod vs Galvatron(Leonard Nimoy) inside Unicron(Orson Wells) comes a close second tho :cheers: and yes OP does get resurrected into a big robot thingy coz I had the toy of it :) (Scorponok was bad guy) Original transformers ftw, beast wars/armada/ etc... don't even come close :clap: and for those that have seen the movie

BAHWEEPGRAHNAHWEEPMINIBONG!!!! (Universal Greeting)

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
see I hadn't seen the 3rd series or whatever, so didnt know he'd come back from the dead (Hot Rodimus rly wasnt as cool as Optimus :p)

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah but hotrod was voiced by Marc Hammil (Jedi master) so he wasn't all that bad. Plus we had Eric Idle as the Junkions leader.

Also, the episode your talking about (The headmasters) happened on another planet, although it did largely feature elements on and under cybertron during the first 30 mins. It's the same episode that we got weapon masters and the Battle Cities.

Jesus, i'm getting worse.
http://www.sfxb.co.uk/animated/index.html
If you were a kid during the 80's, try the link, you may find some show you'd forgoten about.

Painbringer

Fledgling Freddie
i remember crying when Optimus Prime died, i was only 7 or 8 years old after all hehe

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Painbringer said:
i remember crying when Optimus Prime died, i was only 7 or 8 years old after all hehe

dont post things like that on a public forum :p

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Imagine if you will, the interview.

"Becasue we kick ass so much, I legally changed my name to match that of the Great warrior himself. Somewhere out there, one of our nations enemies has changed his name to Megatron, and I feel it is the duty of my unit to track him down and kill him, ending the Cybertronian war."

"Don't you mean the War on terror?"

"Exactly, ma'am."

Expand on that thought if you will, these guys have to pass an IQ test to join the forces. Considering that George W Bush was also supposed to have joined the military as well. I see a pattern emerging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom