US Copy of the game

O

old.EoO_Raphael

Does anyone have a link for somewhere I can order it from? I had a version but the CD got cracked when i moved house ( :( ) so I need a new one. Tried Amazon and serveral others and they dont seem to export games to the UK (although I notice it goes to most other places for some reason).

X

Xtro

http://www.cdromshop.com/

Canadian company based in Toronto - excellent service, this is where I got my copy of US daoc from last year. I havent heard ONE complaint about them - ordered on a Sunday evening and I was playing it on the Tuesday :)

F

Flimgoblin

The version of the CD doesn't matter - it's just the CD key that you register with.

(Friend of mine in the states started on the UK version with the key from a copy I bought here, but he installed off of a US version CD)

O

old.Ganon

Am Ordering the US version today, am away till tuesday, so hope that i have it by then (or it should arrive soon) the only site i know of is www.dvdboxoffice.com, took me about a hour to realist i could change the currency to English Pounds:clap:

£25 not bad, since am getting it from anuther country..

Now am gonna go back to Bed :sleeping:

O

old.Breydel

I bought mine from www.chipsbits.com. Perhaps a bit more expensive but they delivered from US on Tuesday where I ordered online on Saturday night. And Monday was even a holiday. :)

Breydel
level 44 warden MLF
level 42 skald Prydwen (account terminated)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom