US - Classic Cluster / Hib Spellcrafter?

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Any Chance someone has a spell crafter over there?

The yanks have a funny idea about how much spell crafting should cost :/ Im not paying 1 Plat per Item, ill level up the skill b4 I pay that much :eek:

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
I paid 500g per item, just need to ask around.

Had quotes from 500g -> 1.5p per item.

If thats too high - then yup, level your own :)

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
I dont mind paying 500g :/ but even that is pritty harsh. used to paying 300g or doing it my self :<

Iv had quotes from 1p to as high as 3p so far to which I just laugh if their face :E

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
UndyingAngel said:
I dont mind paying 500g :/ but even that is pritty harsh. used to paying 300g or doing it my self :<

Iv had quotes from 1p to as high as 3p so far to which I just laugh if their face :E

Yeah i was the same, tempted to level one in my own time and charge 500g - will get shit loads of business and make teh plat :)

But... did the dragon this weekend, FULL stones are from 15-50p and RA's were 3p upwards : so cant see the point in doing a trade :)

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Alan said:
Yeah i was the same, tempted to level one in my own time and charge 500g - will get shit loads of business and make teh plat :)

But... did the dragon this weekend, FULL stones are from 15-50p and RA's were 3p upwards : so cant see the point in doing a trade :)

holy hell 15plat :/ bah I plan on respecing @ RR5 / RR6 :<<<

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
UndyingAngel said:
holy hell 15plat :/ bah I plan on respecing @ RR5 / RR6 :<<<

lol about 3 plat for full respecs on mid :)

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
On the other hand it takes in the region of 15-30p to level a spellcrafter, so each to his own :)

I won't pay more than 500g per item though, unless i'm desperate.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Ryuno said:
On the other hand it takes in the region of 15-30p to level a spellcrafter, so each to his own :)

I won't pay more than 500g per item though, unless i'm desperate.

Took me around 9-11p on Hib/Excal (and around 13p on alb/pryd) guess it depends how lucky you are with makes, the tier of gem you level on and if you sell them back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom