US account free to good home

D

darbey

K ill keep this short, i have an account on US Morgan Le Fay FREE to a good home. This has a lvl 50 hero (RR5) and lvl 50 warden (RR3). To be honest i neither myself or hubby have the time or the inclination to play daoc much anymore hence the reason to stop playing. Only thing i would insist on is u pay the carriage/post fees to supply the game disks and key.

Pm me if u r interested, preference will be given to any ingame friends or people who have been good to me in the past 8)

Regards

Ozwin Faithblade
42 Paladin Albion Excalibur
<The Nemesis>

PS Please no posts about trading accounts as im giving it away , and dont think mythic would object as were lining their pockets a bit more by passing on account

O

old.Galannor

It isn't a violation of the EULA/CoC in the US to trade/sell/give accounts away, if it's from before date xx.xx - so most likely, you got a right to decide what you want to do with the account, without commiting an offense (unlike here in Europe/GOA :rolleyes: )

GL on finding a new home for it :]

D

darbey

Just a quik note to say ive given the account away now and to thank the people who took the time to reply.

Ozwin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom