US 1.64 Live, whats in it for you.....

O

old.Zeikerd

No class changes, we'll have to wait for 1.65 for that. I hope they start soon.

S

SilverHood

whatever happend to balancing midgard? or was that 1.62? :rolleyes:

S

Stonebits

Originally posted by SilverHood

Dont you mean Lopsided..... not balancing...... :rolleyes:

A

Archeon

==============

Patch 1.65

==============

- Midgard has been deleted as its just too much of a pain in the ass listening too all the Albion's whine about how EVERY SINGLE Midgard class is overpowered.

- All former Midgard players have had their accounts auto-billed for $500 (to make up for the fact that they'l probably leave in discust)

- All Midgard accounts will be transfered to Albion to further swell their zerg

- A new class will be added to Albion, this new class aptly named the 'Slave' has no special abilitys, no ability to wear armour or hold a weapon. They cannot even enter combat mode, their soul purpose is to provide extra targets for the hibs. They con yellow regardless of actual lvl and all have 2 hit points

- All midgard accounts which have been transfered will become 'Slaves'

- In response to numerous Albion complains the 'Slave' class has had its hit points lowered to 1 point. Also we have removed their ability to use the communication channels.

=============

The sad thing is i wouldn't be that surprised if that did happen one day :rolleyes:

M

Mid - Kirinia

....their soul purpose is to provide extra targets for the hibs. They con yellow regardless of actual lvl and all have 2 hit points

....so they are renaming 'Thanes' to 'Slaves'? :(

O

old.mattshanes

Time to get mastery of arms 5 when that comes xD

K

Kelmorian

Originally posted by Mid - Kirinia
....so they are renaming 'Thanes' to 'Slaves'? :(

Thanes unite! Together we stand, together we fall! One for all and all on one!.

ehh..eh..

<scracther his head and then eats a cookie>

A

amazingsteve

Originally posted by SilverHood

Whatever happend to balancin HIbernia? or was that 1.62? It´s like going on a date with someone and u find out she has invited her two friends to come along:rolleyes:

O

old.mattshanes

- The Mastery of Arms realm ability should now be affecting attack speed properly.

They said it's going to be fixed in 1.64 danyan:p

V

venerable

Archers note:

"Archer line of sight is now checked both at the draw and the release of a shot"

Good news for casters at keeps.

J

Jonaldo

They gonna make Valewalkers or Animists actually useful? or is that in DAoc 2?

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Archeon
The sad thing is i wouldn't be that surprised if that did happen one day :rolleyes:

When did archeon get so bitter? :(

L

liste

the reason they delete midgard, is because they cant be bothered to listen to mids cry for love every.... single..... thread........ on....every..........single.................board....................!

C

Cush

Originally posted by amazingsteve
Whatever happend to balancin HIbernia? or was that 1.62? It´s like going on a date with someone and u find out she has invited her two friends to come along:rolleyes:

and that is a bad thing???

S

Shike

i'm glad they make the sleeves and leggings from epicdungeons usable at least :) as they are now they kinda suck bollocks.

R

rugged

One of the best things i read in the patch notes, was the bit where you could actually erase your lastname. I know some ppl, including myself, who are going to be happy with that option ;)

S

scarffs

Booooring patch :(

And this one will take ages to translate, so that also sucks.
So, with the slave thing, Thanes will rule amongst the Mid classes because they are used to play the underdog. Great !

A

Archeon

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
When did archeon get so bitter? :(

I think it happened arround the time i realised the only way to get any improvements to your class/realm was to whine alot. And Albi's have everyone beat on that so no matter what Albion will always be the most loved realm :(

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by liste
the reason they delete midgard, is because they cant be bothered to listen to mids cry for love every.... single..... thread........ on....every..........single.................board....................!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

(sorry, but this was too good a post to let it go by ignored)

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Archeon
I think it happened arround the time i realised the only way to get any improvements to your class/realm was to whine alot. And Albi's have everyone beat on that so no matter what Albion will always be the most loved realm :(

my god that's bitter :)

go play albion on another server ;)

D

Driwen

Originally posted by liste

well mids do that because albs had a few love patches then in .62 hibs had theirs where a few of their classes got improved, allthough it also got a few general class fixes in it. But mid still has to wait for a patch which will fix a few classes (upwards :p). Allthough I do think that a few patches with no rvr balance in it isnt that bad, as having some new content added and some other stuff fixed is also nice (and maybe even nicer).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom