urm

O

old.mili

how long has there been 4 german servers? i always thought there was 3 :eek: :uhoh: :eek: :uhoh:

A

Addlcove

since right after beta.

P.S. this is a joke question btw right?

S

SFXman

Don't start complaining how we need a third one :)
I most CERTAINLY do NOT want a third server now... sigh... Prydwen is becoming quite desolate as it stands already :(

A

Addlcove

GOA WE WANT PR IN ENGLAND.... (3rd server will follow then)

I mean how can thay possibly expect same amount of english players as there are german/french if they doesn´t promote the game in england.

(and dont say english players already in .us because most likely so are some german and french players)

GET THAT PR MACHINE RUNNING

O

old.mili

no bedwin not a joke maybe i only just realised seen as i have only been on the site once before to update my sub :sleeping:

A

Aileanara

Originally posted by Bedwin
GOA WE WANT PR IN ENGLAND.... (3rd server will follow then)

I mean how can thay possibly expect same amount of english players as there are german/french if they doesn´t promote the game in england.

(and dont say english players already in .us because most likely so are some german and french players)

GET THAT PR MACHINE RUNNING

Yep agreed
I aint seen many adverts for DAoC (the ones I have seen were in Dragon magazine which is american) the only reason im playing is through word of mouth & then I was lucky to find a copy in the shops.

S

Solid

PR in England alone is not enuff.

Needs PR in all the other countries that will be playing English servers, ie all of scandinavia, all of mainland uerope that does not speak French/German

O

old.Faye Arwen

and give us a RP server and I dont have to see so many CS-powerlevler-drop crazy teenies at least :p

A

Addlcove

Kemor/Zargar would be nice with an official statement (or your not nearly as official opinion)

you guys have any idea if they are gonna start some pr work in uk/scandia/all other europes than france/germany?

(next part danish cuase I don´t know a fitting translation)

FOR guds skyld jeg er på mine grædende knæ her, lad os da få lidt pr så vi kan få noget liv på serverne

(done :p)

oh and I 2nd the idea of an rp server, I really hope we get one before my 6 month sub is out, otherwise I think I´m going stateside, too many CS d00dz here :(

(dont mind the CS guys, I do mind their language though)

K

kain_pravus

I decided to join the euro version of daoc... Thought the game would be well advertised so would see alot of fellow brits, the service is so lacking to that of the americans.

And after playing here for a while I have't the heart to re-start with mythic servers.

S

SFXman

I have run into one CS dude so far, maybe you guys hang-out with the wrong folk :)
RP server would be just the same as getting a third server, I mean there is no in-game support so anyone could just go there and act normal like on other servers if they wanted to play a third realm.

W

Wicoa

Agreed with the PR by the way.

All I really want is more people to play with :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom