*URGENT problems with rush tomorrow*

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Have been having a lot of problems both irl and in game lately, and things have just come to a head in the last few days.

Because of all this, I am not in a fit state of mind to run the rush tomorrow, so will postpone it a week.

Will post more details soon.

I realise I will get flamed for this, but life is >>> daoc, and I have things i must attend to.

Leopol

Fledgling Freddie
Nooo...
No ml rush tomoz... But i still agree with eggy... irl > computer.... So Eggy, hope ya will get a hold on your irl life as soon as possible, and lead your ML suicide...
Good luck irl Eggy, hope you will be back soon mate !!

Signed
Leopol -- :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Not quitting :p just cant make weekend!

darkho

Fledgling Freddie
not ur falt m8 in real life must come befor this game hope all will be well soon :clap:

Rockk

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
Have been having a lot of problems both irl and in game lately, and things have just come to a head in the last few days.

Because of all this, I am not in a fit state of mind to run the rush tomorrow, so will postpone it a week.

Will post more details soon.

I realise I will get flamed for this, but life is >>> daoc, and I have things i must attend to.

U know we lub u, made allot of albs ML10 with your Ubah raids :clap:

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
fits me fine... since i just missed out on ML4 pre-steps due to a retard cabby in my grp killing the mob when i was 1 min from them... :twak: :( :m00:

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Galoma said:
fits me fine... since i just missed out on ML4 pre-steps due to a retard cabby in my grp killing the mob when i was 1 min from them... :twak: :( :m00:

Retard cabby?

For a start i only needed 1 fucking step which i got 3 hours ago , but i stayed to help people do the steps and FYI i didnt pull it , what you want me to do? let it kill my group? last time i help anyone i am fucking pissed off with people these last few days.

Drucken

Fledgling Freddie
I guess there aint much to do when things like this happen. Just so annoying. I barley had enough time to do ml5 and 7 next saturday, guess i wont get the oppurtunity to suicide with the rest of ya now. Wish ya good luck though ;)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
We all love you Eggy :worthy:

YaY for Eggy :bazbeer:

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
Influenza said:
what you want me to do? let it kill my group?

Its an orange con mob... and you are a ML9 cabby... yes i expect you to keep it alive for 1-1½ min... how hard can it be?!? its not a fecking warlock!!!

but nm... i happily run out and seach the fecking dessert for another 45 mins cause you had to kill the orange con mob :puke:

No highjack was intendet... GL with RL Eggy :fluffle:

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
np m8 (hope thing sort themself out for ya)
and gl all ill be at download music festival so will not be going mad with the rest of ya all
:drink: :drink: x 10 = zeus's wooblie walk

Sparkimus

Fledgling Freddie
Besides, gives us that didn't have the chance, to the the rest of those Pre-steps dobe :clap:

But GL IRL :)

Girafmad

Fledgling Freddie
Influenza said:
Retard cabby?

For a start i only needed 1 fucking step which i got 3 hours ago , but i stayed to help people do the steps and FYI i didnt pull it , what you want me to do? let it kill my group? last time i help anyone i am fucking pissed off with people these last few days.

ocid didnt pull it! I did! We had a choice either we pulled it at that point and those who hadnt said in grp chat, "ffs cba to look for this mob im leavin" did get credit. The reson for we had to pull was: 2 other grps lookin for it also and i wouldnt count on em to let us have it.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
OMGFFS M3 and my megameights need tohse fecking masterlevels weve ben wating a month for tehm wot is ziz real life anyways IMO!!!!11 :flame:

...sorry, dunno what came over me.
gl sorting your rl stuff :)

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
Girafmad said:
ocid didnt pull it! I did! We had a choice either we pulled it at that point and those who hadnt said in grp chat, "ffs cba to look for this mob im leavin" did get credit. The reson for we had to pull was: 2 other grps lookin for it also and i wouldnt count on em to let us have it.

well... also said in /g that i was 1 min away... :(

and tbh how manny got credit? you?

The cleric was a friend of mine who had FOP alrdy... ML9 Sorc was a friend of mine also... my mincer + inf mised credit and whinerssomthing left 1 min befor... ML9 cabby didn't need (on cabby at least) so its a grand total of max 2 ppl who got credit on the kill :eek6: nice1

Plz learn how to engage a mob... then other grps can't legally kill it... and we all get credits... shouldent be a problem... the sorc even said how to do it 10 mins earlier in the grp chat...

Im a bit pissed... :twak:

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
It's either

Real life > DAOC or...
real life = DAOC I can never remember..

Not here next saturday (got some rl stuff to do i.e. eating loads of halfcooked meat!) so guess I won't be coming... unless you delayed it to sunday ofc :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom