Urgent Help needed :(

O

old.Cru

Hi,
I was trying to access my account page yesterday and I couldn't. It kept on sending me to the exactly same screen. I kept on putting in my login and pass and it kept on sending me to the exact same page. I E-Mailed the thingys (Thingys lol) and they said I had a configuration problem. They said use rightnow or whateva it's called. I went on it and I found things like "My computer keeps re-booting" blablabla but nothing on this. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what to do or if they could tell me how to sort this out? Thx

P.S. I can't pay for my account because of this :(((((

E

erl

What they ment when telling you to use RightNow was probably that you should send them a question, not only look at the old questions. So read the instructions on how RightNow works and send a question the the Support team. Hope it helps!

E

Eblessair

Use your Subcription username and password contained in the emain you got from GOA when you signed up, not your Login userp/pass

:)

O

old.Cru

Originally posted by Eblessair
Use your Subcription username and password contained in the emain you got from GOA when you signed up, not your Login userp/pass

:)

I am using my subs pass and username thingy. I have sent RightNow a ques. bbs

O

old.Cru

Originally posted by Eblessair
doh :| :m00:

lol

If I seem a bit urgent soz lol it's just that I played for my free month but kinda decided to go back to the game I was playing thinking that it was better (Legend Of Mir) and found out.....it wasn't lol. So I'm a bit annoyed at LoM.I advise NOONE to ever go there lol

E

Eblessair

get AWAY from Legend Of Mir NOWWWWW
:puke:
:m00:

O

old.Cru

Don't puke on the cow! What's it ever done to you! Oh yeah.....looks like it's eaten all yr bubblegum lol.......cow's can chew bubblegum?

F

Flimgoblin

well they can chew cud - why not bubblegum?

F

Feldegast

LOL Emain, maybe U need a break Eble ;)

O

old.Sarn

When I tried to register all those months ago I found I couldn't do it in Netscape, when clicking to go to the next page it just stayed the same, as soon as I tried in IE it worked fine. I assume you're not getting an incorrect login or password message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom