Urgent - Alliance Problem

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
NFD are the leaders of an alliance on Eight Peaks Order, however our alliance tab fucked up last night and says we're no longer in an alliance. However when checking with other guilds within the alliance it says we're in the alliance.

None of our members can see nor speak in the alliance and we'd like this fixing as a matter of urgency as we have other guilds lined up and events lined up for the coming days where the /as is the main focal point of the raids.

Hope someone picks this up, i've had a ticket up for almost 24hrs now and still no response.

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Mystical Awakening on Karak-Azgal has the same problem btw.
Problem appeared after a server crash?.

Danita

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Just to add further, my guild members are reporting that they're no longer able to read guild chat, the guild name is gone from their head, and their guild window shows them as not being in a guild now either.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Forgive me if I am wrong but didn't something like this happen in DAOC too? It got sorted eventually. Maybe a but in the game engine somewhere?

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah something similar happened in DAOC many moons ago - oddly I don't remember it happening on the US, only on this side of the pond.

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
Just to add further, my guild members are reporting that they're no longer able to read guild chat, the guild name is gone from their head, and their guild window shows them as not being in a guild now either.

Exiting game and starting it up again sorted the guild issue for me :)

Stil no /as though!

NicGOA

English WAR Community Manager
Hey all,

Just want to let you know that this issue is known. It was first reported to us end of last week and was escalated to QA/Mythic on Friday morning.

Answer and solution will have to come from CS but I did want to let you know that it is known, even though it is hardly any consolation.

Please keep sending any new info you have on this matter to CS using the in game support interface, all the sooner will they be able to help you with a solution.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom