Uranicus Phalanx ML5 group steps Sat 7th Aug 2pm, UK time

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Hey chaps,

just a little note to say that we're taking in a guild group with a few friends on Saturday afternoon to do the group steps of ML5 and would appreciate peeps keeping the dungeon clear so we can get down to getting ourselves wiped out :)

All being well I may arrange a ML5 step 9/10 thing for Monday evening where all are welcome but I want to get through the group steps first :)

ML6 in the very near future too as that is looming on the list of things to do.

Apologies to peeps for not having a wider invitation to ML5, am limited by what the ML actually allows.

Gorryk

Fledgling Freddie
If a cleric spot opens up give me a shout please :) Still need 5.6 and 5.8 after those last 2 times I tried with you failed due to mobs not spawned :(

Gorryk - 50 Necro
Goryk - 50 Infiltrator
Xanthraa - 50 Cleric

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
I haven't actually attempted ML5 yet Gor apart from to help out a few nights ago with some peeps who wanted extra numbers to do steps 9 and 10. There were a few ML5 trips in last week or so and various UP chaps were on that I think.

PM me in game mate, might have a slot free :)

Gorryk

Fledgling Freddie
Lol.. I remember now. It was ouro not you who I was grouped with.. :p I keep getting confused on that matter :) Did the ml3 raid with you about the same time I think :)

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Damn I'm tired.

That has been one of the longest raids I've ever been on and has alternated been between hysterically funny and screamingly frustrating. I've ran raids with 100+ people that were easier than going into ML5 with 16 people with some of the things that happened to us today.

10 hours 22 mins give or take :D

3 hours just to get moving to actual effective encounters. A cleric that refused buff certain groupmembers sending the raid back to square one and some frantic group juggling. Some rather 'interesting' pulling techniques that nearly had me in tears...

Some very chilled out peeps and some really good banter.

More drops per square inch than I think I've ever seen before.

It was more like an extended farming session than a genuine raid. I think the only thing that didn't happen to us or go wrong was a server crash.

We weren't sure whether to do the last steps but I think we'd got the bit between the teeth and were damned if we weren't going to give it a crack

Highlight:

Gradriennor's sex change operation - he got turned into a hibby chick caster.

Hmm Grad... Hibby Chick... I feel a song coming on :D

Gratz to the new ML5s and thanks to those that came along to help with the zergy bit :)

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
heh he calls it banter I call it mental torture

imagine listening to him and Rhuv trying to be funny on my account for 6 hours straight.....

oh check the attachments for sex change op....

Attachments

• shar2.jpg
    shar2.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 54

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom