Ur Most funny story

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
I was speaking with some friends the other day and we came to talk about funny things happend in this game to us, so i was just wondering if mabye u have a few good storys from this game to share here too.

I will start with a few:

Once in DF when i was lvling a toon in a 4 man party, all was around lvl 25 i think and Mids suddently got DF. We ofc desided to go on lvling till we got killed. Suddently our little party was surrunded by lvl 50 Mids and 1 from party starts hitting away on the mids:) ofc they killed him, but let the rest of us live. The funny thing was, they didnt only let us rezz our temperd friend, they helped us lvling ½ hour, and killed all aggro mobs when we was about to die, inbetween we had a lot of dansing and stuff, i remember that was pritty fun.

Another one was on Bowie not that long ago at OF amg. I meet 3 albs and i took a chanse to unstealth to see if they was on for some duels. It was early in the morning, and they seems to like the idea too, so we startet duel but no kills, witch was very fun, we startet to show items by put em on ground, and after give an emote weather we liked the item or not :) but suddently a
Hunter attacked me from Alb side, and in few sec bouth the 3 albs and i was after him, They got to him before me, but when i came there they have mezzed the hunter, and stood around him, waiting for me to come and attack him back. I was a little pissed on him as i thought he spoiled our fun, so in this duel i went all the way:), and after i /bow to the Albs and wawed and suicided apk... was great fun..

Hope u have a few storries too and i look forword to read a few good storries lather :clap:

Bowie

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
i got one...

was soloing in OF odins when suddenly 4 rangers jump, guess who was among them.
laughed my ass off irl :eek:

Funkybunny

Banned
aye i got one :)

me and my m8 was testing nf bg in us 7 day trial a while back.. (running around as a lvl3 viking yelling LOWBIE to lvl2 ppl is fun) and i went to bg0 as lvl4. there was a cute lil alb highlander, greycon there. so i surrendered and tried to get him to kill me. wich he did. he dinged on my kill so i was now green to me. so i went back with a siege weapon, pressed last attacker and killed him.. then i just spammed last attacker til he came into face range and one shot him 3-4-5 more times until i dinged lvl 5 and could go train :)

Evul

Fledgling Freddie
was on my thid ranger leveling it outside pre NF DL, and a stlong GG come to camp DL (was albs btw) they killed me /released and ran back (bound at DL) killed me again /release and ran back 3rd time there minstrel helped me exp for about 20mins, I was pulling with bow and she was stunning :> stlong X-Realming

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
Jobil said:
i got one...

ROFL :clap:

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Long time ago in DF was playing my thane duo with Maddude who was 2H spec at the time when Mid had just captured DF, we went down to Mid X-roads and was 2 infils beating on a hunter so we popped end potions i slammed em he killed them with back styles, then a cleric, 2 pallys a reaver and caster of some sort added. So i went into a slamming frenzy and Maddude went berzerk and 2-3 shotted pretty much everything there.
Then we couldnt believe what happened so i checked thru the fight checked on duskwave and all but 1 were 50 so we was happy and went to alb side :)

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
A few days ago, i logged my inf on, i thought maybe i could get a few rp's. Turned out some mids were attacking my guilds tower, about 2 fg afaik, anyhow i stealthed in teh back door lobbed up some oil and killed em all lol, 7-8k insta rp ftw not to mention about 500g :D , i forgot to make a screenie but a guildie got 1 of my death spam, i'll try get him to send me it.

not really a story as such, still funny never the less.

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
Jobil said:
i got one...

OMG thats so funny, but from now let agrea storries have to be true too ...

More funny that way..

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
well, this one time, i was about to go down on a girl....

...shit wrong forum ffs :<

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
once killed thugs and his bot in df when i was unbuffed, i think he was lvl 49 at the time.

Bowie said:
Another one was on Bowie not that long ago at OF amg. I meet 3 albs and i took a chanse to unstealth to see if they was on for some duels. It was early in the morning, and they seems to like the idea too, so we startet duel but no kills, witch was very fun, we startet to show items by put em on ground, and after give an emote weather we liked the item or not :) but suddently a
Hunter attacked me from Alb side, and in few sec bouth the 3 albs and i was after him, They got to him before me, but when i came there they have mezzed the hunter, and stood around him, waiting for me to come and attack him back. I was a little pissed on him as i thought he spoiled our fun, so in this duel i went all the way:), and after i /bow to the Albs and wawed and suicided apk... was great fun..

i remember that :D me, intelligent and someone else :clap:

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
This one time, I was at a keep raid, and there was NO archers! OMG LOL!

No wait, must have been something I dreamt :(

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Groborthir said:
This one time, I was at a keep raid, and there was NO archers! OMG LOL!

No wait, must have been something I dreamt :(
^^ :puke: :puke:

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
i was once xp'n my scalars on wintery dirges with my sorc using my brothers cleric as a fop bot at bout 1am on the jamptland (sp?) border when out of nowhere 5-6 mid show up mez me and start hitting my sorc. I managed to land a q/c mez the moment i died that got all but a dorf warrior who resisted (no idea why they were all in the radius) and started trying to hit the cleric.

I quickly swapped to the clerics computer and fired bof then got slammed and wacked a bit. When the duration expired i fired my lowbie smite mez which landed for a few secs and i ran away, i had buggerall end so i turned and stunned him and kept running off. I panned my camra back to see where he was just in time to see his little stubby arm hit the glacier giant as he ran past and then get stomped to oblivion \o/ he must have clicked the giant and still been in combat mode from attacking me! i escaped and made it back to apk :>

Just to add salt to the wound a bit later they were camping apk not letting me out and i landed a mez on them and killed said dwarf again \o/ i wish i could remember his name :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom