upto date item stats anyone?

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
As title says...

Does anyone have any decent and upto date websites with item stats etc... for making templates with?

Thanks in advance

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved

Guess thats your way of saying no?
Ethinarg got lots and lots of errrors.
I proof checking every template with ingame stats before SC, and find small errors very often.

I dont think theres any updated database :(

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
Think theres only ethinarg that i belive stoped updating? and allakazam.. allakazam i belive still upates from time to time..

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I use gearbunnyX, made like 5 templates with it for different chars. It has a built in item database , was always accurate..

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Ethinarg is pretty correct on most items and minor errors on some, but still the best site to use unless u wanne stand at market explorer on one pc and making temp on other :p

Allways used allakhazam and ethinarg, only times i use allakhazam is when its slayer armor ml10 stuff(or market explorer) cause ethinarg dosnt show those for me,

eble

Fledgling Freddie
I use gearbunny, only had one error that I lost +5 str and gained + 5 dex, other than that I'm happy to use it.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Think theres only ethinarg that i belive stoped updating? and allakazam.. allakazam i belive still upates from time to time..

aye, allakhazam is imo still the most up to date site when it comes to DAoC.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
watch out for dragon items on ethinarg. Some of their items are the classic dragon items

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
the best way to get an idea what items u want to use is to check the ethinarg's items and other templates also. U always get an idea how to replace an item by looking others templates.

And ofc when u are r with ur temp, check every item on cm.

Nate

FH is my second home
Gearbunny is pretty much spot on. Don't think it's updated on the ml10 stuff yet though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom