Updated Dartmoor images

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
Roamed around the place last night looks very nice tbh and some new named mobs, while it's still bugged to fuck trying to kill mobs on any hill i thought about taking a few screenshots so here goes :

Attachments

• Dragonlair.jpg
    Dragonlair.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 274
  • dragonsworncamp.jpg
    dragonsworncamp.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 195
  • dartmoorentrance.jpg
    dartmoorentrance.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 175
  • ruinedcathederal.jpg
    ruinedcathederal.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 172
  • dartmoor1.jpg
    dartmoor1.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 241

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Malmohus doesnt look as good, but hey, Mythic always give the decent lookin stuff to alb anyway!

1_14_06_07_4_49_07.jpg

1_14_06_07_4_48_11.jpg

1_14_06_07_4_47_15.jpg

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Whats with the bottom pic Whoodoo? The dragon d00ds invade Mularn as part of the whole dragon campaign or something? Looks cool :)

kivik

Part of the furniture
Whats with the bottom pic Whoodoo? The dragon d00ds invade Mularn as part of the whole dragon campaign or something? Looks cool :)

I think it's the svartalfs that've learnt to build houses :)

Looks really nice, specially the new werewolves.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
I think it's the svartalfs that've learnt to build houses :)

Looks really nice, specially the new werewolves.
It is indeed Blue, a new town has been built with all the tools and merchants you need, including forges and a merchant selling all materials up to arcanium! There is a teleporter too, but he wont talk to you until you get freindly faction, the quest only lets you in the door giving neutral faction to svart.

There is also a few named ones, and some merchants who dont talk yet, but I expect this will come into play very soon.

Another note is that the mobs are now tougher, some nuke, debuff, root, snare, bite, scratch and throw handbags at you. And they yell like never before! Drop rates are huge now, so lich teeth have fallen in price and all alchy drops are easier to get.

The sky is the best bit, its constant night, with stars shinning above the silver/grey clouds, really nice ambiance.

Oh, and now svart attack dracs.. saved my back last night when I got an add, and they decided to join in and beat the crap out of a red con :)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Dartmoor looks really atmospheric. Nice one.

Aside from one pic, Malmo seems to blow like a cabbagey fart. Mid would apparently be the land with flat ground and badly drawn rocks sticking out of it :D

Middle pic looks very Galplen-ish and bottom pic looks very like Mularn with the houses moved around a little. Smells of recycling rather than upgrading.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Dartmoor looks really atmospheric. Nice one.

Aside from one pic, Malmo seems to blow like a cabbagey fart. Mid would apparently be the land with flat ground and badly drawn rocks sticking out of it :D

Middle pic looks very Galplen-ish and bottom pic looks very like Mularn with the houses moved around a little. Smells of recycling rather than upgrading.
You got it, havnt seen the hib version yet, but thats pretty much it.

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
Where are the ponies? :confused:

They made Dartmoor what it is! :D

Oh don't you worry as the ponies are still there, they are just grazing down the hill a bit :) I've not seen the hib version yet but i might do a suicide run through sheeroe on a lvl 20 and grab some pics for you guys.

And as for the updated alchy drops, i've not seen anyone farming them in dartmoor yet, most still farm cailleach guards/priests and farmers in lyonesse but i'll check those out too for droprates if i find the time.

On another note, i think the mid zone looks alright, especially with the permanent night sky, makes it look very sombre and relaxing ;)

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
Have the new dragon cloaks and the free cloak been posted on here yet ? i aint seen pics of any of em lol.

i do have the cloaks. just not seen any pics on forums for u guys hre who aint seen em

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
Have the new dragon cloaks and the free cloak been posted on here yet ? i aint seen pics of any of em lol.

i do have the cloaks. just not seen any pics on forums for u guys hre who aint seen em

i aint seen em .. plz post Jpeg :0

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Malmohus doesnt look as good, but hey, Mythic always give the decent lookin stuff to alb anyway!

IMO Mid is supposed to look like harsh and pale,should come and see Finland at winter,much snow and that's it :p Alb and Mid remind more from some magical realm :p

Edit: And yes Hib is magical realm of some sort but Alb ain't!

Drungan

One of Freddy's beloved
any pics of sheeroe hills available for us treehuggers? :)

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
i aint seen em .. plz post Jpeg :0
PICS OF NEW CLOAKS

THE ICECLAD Is the free one we got for signing upto mythic newsletter

the midgard one with hammer is obtained by doing the dragonsworn quests.

sss.jpg

ssssss.jpg

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
I like the interior dragon's lair detail, pretty nice :)

it is nice isn't it
it's about time mythic concentrated on nice celtic artwork for hib zones instead of those god awful glowing crystals everywhere

i was very disapointed when i saw the new dragon's lair exterior
it looked like domnann grove after yanks had decided to drop agent orange everywhere
but the interior is much nicer

the new mobs in SH look much better too
glimmers fall apart when they die
the glimmerlings are just glowy swirls of smoke now with nice sound effects
and the mini dragons are nice

and the screenies don't show how the sky moves at an accelerated rate
kinda like the night time sky in all those evil dead movies :)

here's a quick clip of a mini dragon with sky details and one of the new warshades
right click and save as

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
That sky is awesome and the glimmer dragon spawn mobs look cool - hope the mid ones are equally well made :)
The mid dragons look like the one in Never Ending Story, covered in fluff and very ghey. The lair itself I find in comparison to the other two is very poor, big rocks and stuff thats already found around the realm tbh, the dracs look good in cata, and now nuke, debuff, disease kick bite and scratch and are a lot tougher. The fog effect is grim too, you cant get a decent view of the whole lair as its too thick. The Svart town too is just a copy/paste of old Mularn (thats where it went!).

From seeing the alb version in person, and the SS of hib, I cant help feel mid copped the shaft once again when it came to imagination and time spent on building the new lair. How unusual...

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Don't like the sky. Too much like Vulc IMO. Old DM 4tw + ponies.

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
i was very disapointed when i saw the new dragon's lair exterior
it looked like domnann grove after yanks had decided to drop agent orange everywhere
but the interior is much nicer

There's always room for Orange in Hibernia ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom