[Update] Sheeroe Hills Raids

Drungan

One of Freddy's beloved
For those who don't know yet:

After some initial failures the Mini Dragon / Prince Raids in SH turned out to be successful the last two weeks so far. I will continue to run them atleast till 1.90 gets live. All those raids are /bg raids and open for all (level49+ and quests in journal recommended)

Main Goal is to get ppl the Medal of Honor (which won't be available anymore in 1.90) and the Dragonslayer Armor.

I will run the MiniDragon/Prince Raids every Tuesday and Thursday at 20gmt. (So you may plan ahaed) The public /bg will be announced 30 mins before we start. Meeting is at SH bindstone, aswell as the lotto after the raid has finished.

On the last Raids the lotto was always very lengthy. From now on i'll do a once more refined lotto in the hope to speed things up after the raid:

Every Mini Dragon drops 10 ra and full respecs, so it's normally 40 ra and full respecs each. Those get evenly devided between the attendents of the raid before the real lotto starts. Leftovers go in the lotto pool.

After that the lotto starts: it will be plain and simple /random 1000, highest one picks first. If there's more than one round, rinse and repeat.
From now on i will only lotto the jewelry/cloaks that drop.

Reason: All the armor and weapons that drop there sure became better stats with the SH revamp, nevertheless they still don't maintain modern standards and are still mostly salvage. If there's interest in some of those drops aswell, i will delve them once more after the lotto is done, so ppl can choose.

I hope to see you all out there tomorrow or on one of the next raids. Let's rock them down !!!

P.S.: A huge tnx to all who attended on the recent raids. You've been a blast guys n gals!

Drungan

One of Freddy's beloved
after i've got the confirmation by roaken, that the weapon and armor rewards will stay live even after 1.90, i will continue the minidragon raids for now.

as there's much more effort involved in getting the complete armor set in 1.90, i will ofc always do the prince aswell after doing the mini's, he just takes more than 5-10mins anyway with our setups.

i will - at some point - definitely give the 3 big dragons a go at some point - and regarding the ppl who still play and joining the raids atm i'm sure it will turn out successful with a little planing beforehand.

sorry for the last 2 raids btw, one of the dragons did drop loot which didn't get autolooted and was lost. as it was the same one both times, i will check it back with roaken/rightnow . it might be aswell that there are geometry bugs involved uphill in sheeroe.
i'm really sorry for that, and i hope it doesn't happen again.

so long, cu all in game - maybe tomorrow already ;)

Drungan

One of Freddy's beloved
gotta cancel the raids around easter. as i got some days off i decided to take a lil trip away from the computer :) gotta check again how life is out there :>

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
So will the raid on the coming Tuesday canceled ? I was hoping to take part in it.
Also, is the Thursday one also canceled ?

Drungan

One of Freddy's beloved
So will the raid on the coming Tuesday canceled ? I was hoping to take part in it.
Also, is the Thursday one also canceled ?

not 100% sure about the dates next week, as i still got much to do in the uni aswell atm. tuesday i prolly have to cancel, thursday i think should be fine again.
i'll defo keep you updated on it tho and will spam /adv ingame for it.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Your last Tuesday's raid was a lot of fun :) I still can't believe that we did it.

Drungan

One of Freddy's beloved
oh yeah, it was :D

riddik and me were sceptical aswell when we started, but we did quite a stunt :D

after that short easter break there will definitely more raids !!!

(hinthint - big 3 in april ... stay tuned)

Drungan

One of Freddy's beloved
after the raids didn't happen that regularily the last 2 weeks, i will do them regularily again from now on.

with 1.90 probably going live soon there's not much time left for us to get necklace and cloaks.

next raid will be tomorrow 20gmt, and from then on every tuesday and thursday, atleast until 1.90 hits the servers. same time, same place etc

depending on ppl i'm willing to give the big ones a go in the 2nd half of april (still got much to do in the next 2 weeks and can't do much raid planning till then)
if ppl wanna do them, i'd just swap a mini run for one on the big ones, provided we'd have a decent setup of maybe 2fgs and the planning beforehand.

So long, see you tomorrow hopefully ;)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
is there a mini dragon raid this thursday?

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Any preference today ?

I have a BB which I will log.

But then you can choose from:

Champ\Chanter + Bard\Menta

Will log the character which we need the most !

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I'm at work today and tomorrow, got a day off at thursday, thats why I was asking :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I'll be on bard tonight ready to kill some dragons !

Drungan

One of Freddy's beloved
turnout was pretty decent yesterday, even with me being late home from work. sorry for the late login and tnx again to those who attended, you made it a walk in the park :)

next one tomorrow, bring whatever floats your boat, i'm sure we can find a workable setup.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Completely different league the big ones are.

Hence they can not be compared.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Completely different league the big ones are.

Hence they can not be compared.

Well the first two aren't, we did those on mid last night, they dropped in less than 5 mins. But the mid one really did kick our asses :S

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Find it quite sad that hib/mid dragon are so hard to kill since you need to go inside the dragon camp, and on alb the dragon stand outside and really is easy to farm with a fg :(

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Find it quite sad that hib/mid dragon are so hard to kill since you need to go inside the dragon camp, and on alb the dragon stand outside and really is easy to farm with a fg :(

See Dr Cylian for a couch and some tlc with your thoughts :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Are these still done? would like to do them with my hero :)

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
I hope they still doing it since i need them on warden tonight :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Well, doesnt look as though anyone does do them so if anyone does need them speak to me about it online tonight, see if we can get a group together :)

Drungan

One of Freddy's beloved
sorry for not posting that long here, yes we do them still regularily twice a week.

even if it's hard for me to do them twice a week, i mostly manage to run it once and swap the leadership other time to ingormiel or riddik.

and yes, rl is aswell the reason why i didn't do any raids on the fattos yet, my brain is too filled up with other stuff to organize stuff like that atm.

saying that i'm sorry for that does ofc not mean that i think we couldn't do it.
hib has enough number to zerg the big 3 down, i would be even so keen to say, it could be done with getting all 3 at once ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom