Update server down???

I

ImLestat

I just tried 3-4 times in a row to log in, but get an error message at the patcher.

"Error message 201.
Cannot connect to update server.
Wait a while and try connecting again.
If you still cannot connect, check your Internet settings."

Nothing is wrong with my Internet settings. Everything works.
Anyone else having problems?

A

Arumar

i'm having the same problem
thank goodness its not just me! thought i was going mad

S

SFXman

Same here and with many others in IRC at least. Please fix it GOA :p
I want to get my last hours of play before I get wasted once again.

I

ImLestat

Ok, not just me then. :)

Btw Sfx, this has probably been said before, but judging from your sig you are playing too little, and spending too much time on this board... ;)

S

SFXman

Kemor, thanks for the info.

ImLestat, playing too little and posting too much. I beg to differ... I play little and don't spend that much time posting either, many here post more than me.
I play little because I find it hard to find time for DAoC on most days and plus I am not in a hurry to reach 50, and very likely I will be around longer than most... been interested in the game through-out all the way since beta and still am due to my laid-back playing style.
Of course some days I get levelling bursts if I have the time for it.

I

ImLestat

Thx Kemor.

Sfx: Yeah, everyone has of course right to play the game the way they want to. Was meant as a joke anyway. :)

If you were offended I apologize.

S

SFXman

Naw, not offended mate :)
Just find it strange when people say that someone plays too little... is it our responsibility to play this game a lot?
I mean my chars have enjoyed their time in the game thus the levels are what they are :)
Not saying that people who get 50 in a couple of weeks don't enjoy the game but you know...

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by SFXman
Naw, not offended mate :)
Just find it strange when people say that someone plays too little... is it our responsibility to play this game a lot?
I mean my chars have enjoyed their time in the game thus the levels are what they are :)
Not saying that people who get 50 in a couple of weeks don't enjoy the game but you know...

man you need to lay of that real life and get hooked :p

see ya ingame ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom