Update please guys?

GoneForLong

Fledgling Freddie
Hello everyone, im not sure im posting in the right forum but here goes :)

I used to play daoc alot, but had to stop because of various reasons a couple of months after ToA came out..

The thing is, im seriously considering starting again, and i was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to give me a update on whats been happening since then? I hear something about new servers? and hows the population after WoW came out?

So if anyone would please be so kind...

Regards - Zeric (excal, 50shaman 5L7) Knald(s)(camlann) etc etc..

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Hiya,

There are alot of threads about people coming back and them asking whats going on. If you just do a little search i'm sure you'll find one easy enough :)

The reason i'm posting this is because most people will flame alot now because theres another "Hi. i'm back!" thread.

Sorry lol, but i think you'll have much more luck in searching for a thread about it.

B

Benedictine

There's 2 toa free servers up glastonbury and salisbury

Catacombs expansion = pve easy mode = faster level = must have

Darkness Rising Expansion around the corner too (after NY) - pretty good expansion

Better gfx in Cata and new stuff too

Thats about it..

Ooo and new RvR area design

Sounds like you left about same time as I did - I found it fairly easy to get back into it

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Benedictine said:
There's 2 toa free servers up glastonbury and salisbury

Catacombs expansion = pve easy mode = faster level = must have

Darkness Rising Expansion around the corner too (after NY) - pretty good expansion

Better gfx in Cata and new stuff too

Thats about it..

Ooo and new RvR area design

Sounds like you left about same time as I did - I found it fairly easy to get back into it

better gfx = new mob skins and citys look alot better....+ DF looks reeally rox, rest is same as cata, couse DR is workeing on cata gfx engine

GoneForLong

Fledgling Freddie
Okey, sounds good.. thanks for the help guys, though i got a couple of questions still :)

the catacombs expansion, thats something you have to buy right? and how about the price on that one?

sounds really good without toa though, i dont have enough time to get toa'd up, it really takes ages.. how old are theese new servers? and is one of them english only?

Thanks in advance!

edit: oh i found out about the price myself, its about 20euro so thats allright.. then i got just one thing left: how well populated are theese new servers?

B

Benedictine

Glastonbury is the English speaking one

New = new server - first 50 hit about 3 days ago or something

Most are 20-40

GoneForLong

Fledgling Freddie
nice, so its a pretty new server still eh.. sounds real good.. now i just need someone to play with, its abit boring starting a new one :p

I used to play mostly mid, so ill do that again.. can you tell me anything about the two new classes please? :)

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
GoneForLong said:
nice, so its a pretty new server still eh.. sounds real good.. now i just need someone to play with, its abit boring starting a new one :p

I used to play mostly mid, so ill do that again.. can you tell me anything about the two new classes please? :)

Warlock was/is greatly overpowered and Valkyrie is thane mark 2 :p

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael said:
Warlock was/is greatly overpowered and Valkyrie is thane mark 2 :p

If you play a Warlock - your genitals start to shrink and ofc all your mates stop calling. Same for a Vamp but you get itchy warts.:eek2:

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
The new server has been hitting the population cap of 3.5k for two nights running now...

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
LawBringer said:
If you play a Warlock - your genitals start to shrink and ofc all your mates stop calling. Same for a Vamp but you get itchy warts.:eek2:

Damn.... I knew it....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom