Mid: 12 (30.76%)

Strength relics
Alb: 21 (53.84%)
Hib: 12 (30.76%)
Mid: 6 (15.38%)

Guess Alb is going to be Fotm

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Which why in the trade forums so many fotm'ers want to trade cash to Albion/Excal? Just as we got rid of those CS noobs and they all went to Midgard :(
Hint gents, with ToA, Hib is the place to be! Noobs go to Hib, Albion is more fun without the fotm noobs.
Regards, Glottis

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Which why in the trade forums so many fotm'ers want to trade cash to Albion/Excal? Just as we got rid of those CS noobs and they all went to Midgard :(
Hint gents, with ToA, Hib is the place to be! Noobs go to Hib, Albion is more fun without the fotm noobs.
Regards, Glottis

Albion without noobs is like what....20 ppl? xD

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Krane said:

dont overestimate albion plz. they got glottis after all.

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
im priti shure we will see krane majt in midgard sooner or lajter ;>

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Krane said:

Krane, seeing as you are the biggest fotm player ever (switching to Hibernia) I would not start talking crap about Albion and its players if I where you...
Regards, Glottis

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
may i then? glottis, ur a noob urself.

nah he is just an idiot with pointless posts smell of cluelessness who whines about "how shit albion is" and stuff. kinda like him, his posts make me smile (funny guy:p)

and yes my english is bad, but hope most ppl got it.

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Why do we care about US relics again?
I missed that part :eek6:

emma

Loyal Freddie
Angara said:
Because it gives a good insight into how NF is working out.

Pre-Animist nurf Hib dominated RvR because of "bugged" turrets. Now they have been "fixed" RvR keep sieges/realic raids arent so one sided. Downside appears to be that due to albions "population" advantage they are finding it easier to get and retain relics than pre-NF times.

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Angara said:

its a reflection of things to come... just a hint of the future

if you have ever played US servers (pre-nf), you will realise albion was by far the weakest realm... in terms of numbers and experienced players...

(post nf) the tide looks like its changing for albion, and this cant come a moment too soon... Excal RvR for dedicated albions, is painful at the least.. I for one, is tired of running into the same 2 hib groups, and the same mid group

Hopefully, NF ie the future will improve the RvR on all scales, Randoms, Dudes, Geeks, and ofcourse the roleplayers (Community)

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Stats doesnt show how albs have performed before this. Doesnt show how much ppl there are on the realms. Basicly it tells you alb has most of the relics. It could be from several things. Remember:

EACH SERVER IS UNIQUE, WHAT HAPPENS ON ONE SERVER DONT HAVE TO HAPPEN TO OTHER. End.

Frostor

Fledgling Freddie
freppe is right
excal has the best hib player ever , and it was an alb for over 2 years

[22:23:24] [@kranes] we lost that fooking gorge fight cause we tryed to be nice

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
if you look at the server stats for all daoc servers US/Euro/Rest of the world 90% of them have higher numbers of albs than the other 2 realms.
I do agree though, who cares what the US servers are like, they dont play the same way we do on excal.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Doesn't really mean anything, Excal will always be a different story to the US servers as we are far more RvR dedicated and demanding then the US, its about the only good thing about playing on a GOA server really.

All 3 of our realms will no doubt be trying much harder then the yanks to get relics back post NF. Though considering how most of our guilds all love gank groups and 'brag-rights' in my opinion it would be nice to leave the relics all alone to keep the fights fairer and more equal and no 'you only won cause of relics' arguements and whines.

And if we do take these stats to mean that larger numbers win, then all it means is that mythic are making the game less and less enjoyable for most of our servers players (few of whom actually like zergs) and just makes me want to leave more.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Saying that the numbers dont mean anything because we play differenly here is not the correct way to look at it - In NF there *will* be one playstyle that will dominate rvr no matter if we want it to or not (cause of teleporting and realm-warmap etc), and that is zerg. And Alb is the largest realm on both english euro servers so they have the potential to field larger zergs. They also have a range advantage on both cc and archers which is usefull in siege.

It is my hope that Mythic will implement some system to help less populated realms in sieges, such as cheaper siege equipment and guards, cheaper and faster upgrades and repairs etc.

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
Be warned alb excal will zerg like never before xD

those 6 relics will be ours oh yes :flame:

Grimst3r

Fledgling Freddie
My guess...strictly a guess from playing UO.

Glottis is Dutch.

What do I win if I am right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom