Update on honor reward useability in next patch

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Posted by Thundgot on official forum

"June 28th

Honor system reward item’s rank requirement will now be based on a characters highest lifetime rank rather than the character’s current rank"

http://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-test-realm-en&t=8983

Nice change and one i personaly suggested along with many others :) Still, people wont be able to relax a single day if they want to actually ever reach the highest ranks, so if you want that rank 14 weapon you will have to pvp hard every day for 3 months straight or some such, which i still think sucks tremendously. Oh well, at least ill be able to equip my rank 10 armour if i reactivate.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm... I dunno if I like that too much, i'd have prefered it if they gave a little leeway (I don't know... just off the top of my head, you were a Knight-Champion, but since then you've been demoted to a plain old Knight). Rather than just going by Lifetime rank,

still if I were Blizzard's CEO all the swords would be replaced with LightSabres, and the hammers would be replaced with various varieties of fish. So it's probably for the best :D

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
still if I were Blizzard's CEO all the swords would be replaced with LightSabres, and the hammers would be replaced with various varieties of fish. So it's probably for the best :D

Sounds good tbh ;)

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
who's taking bets about powergamers who are close to r14 will now relax after they hit it? ^^

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
we got a rank 13 on server already so he'll prolly be 'done' next patch :d

hopefully ppl will stop the mindless alterac zerging with this patch and do ctf more

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone know when these changes are to take place? Found some things I really liked about the warrior talents :)

Just got tired of daoc again and returning to WoW, so am quite clueless about most things atm :)

Afran

Part of the furniture
Mirari said:
Anyone know when these changes are to take place? Found some things I really liked about the warrior talents :)

Just got tired of daoc again and returning to WoW, so am quite clueless about most things atm :)
No official ETA yet, but supposedly the patch will be released within the next 2-3 weeks.

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Foadon said:
we got a rank 13 on server already so he'll prolly be 'done' next patch :d

hopefully ppl will stop the mindless alterac zerging with this patch and do ctf more

Did he ? and is there any rank 14 in europe yet ?

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
think marshall /field marshall or whtever it is is highest on alliance side on mine atm. think its 13 i cant remember but the dudes hardcore.

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
our rank 13 top dude is hoping to get 14today. and tbh i think he will make it.
he makes about 80k odd honour a day from pvping in WSG all the time.
his honour bar was about 25% away from rank 14 last week so i reckon he may make it. found out he used to be a ickle hibby on pryd who had killed me pally a fair few times when we played daoc lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom