Upcoming PvP Server

K

keludm

Does anyone have any experience of PvP (ie on American servers) and are there any sites with a bit of background on these.

Surely they are full of Stealther classes and practically nothing else?

Any info appreciated.

T

Trish

Actually full of enchanters to my knowledge..chanters pets are a pain.

O

old.LandShark

they are full of enchanters and skalds. Stealthers would maybe be close to the chanter/skald population if you lumped all assassins and archers into one category.

V

VidX

/em might be a 'chanter, he wants to see what they're like... :)

No, seriously, maybe a ranger, minstrel or thane... or inf, or cleric, or champ...

Dunno yet, haven't made up my mind fully about my class :)

S

SFXman

I think it would be absolutely hilarious and awesome if races from other realms could become classes of other realms. To some extent...
I mean it could be done, just give the races the skills they require instead of their usual skills.
/emote imagines playing a lurikeen friar

R

Ragnarok1978

Enchanter tops the list, recently someone did it on VN boards but I can't remember the URL, tho it was:

428 Enchanters, 346 Skalds, 171 Infils, 135 Healers, 112 Berserkers, 96 Shadowblades, 96 Shamen, 90 Druids, 88 Bards, 87 Theurgists, 84 Friars, 79 Mentalists, 78 Runemasters, 74 Armsmen, 72 Rangers, 71 Wardens and the rest of the classes below 70. Mercenary 2nd last with 18, and Blademaster dead last with 9.

R

Ragnarok1978

Forgot to add.

There's only 1 enchanter in the top 25 rp holder on Mordred, none on Andred, so I guess they're mainly alts that make cash...

O

old.Trine Aquavit

Got to make me one of those Blademasters, then :)

K

keludm

Im thinking of rolling a ranger - would they get on ok ?

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Ragnarok1978
Enchanter tops the list, recently someone did it on VN boards but I can't remember the URL, tho it was:

428 Enchanters, 346 Skalds, 171 Infils, 135 Healers, 112 Berserkers, 96 Shadowblades, 96 Shamen, 90 Druids, 88 Bards, 87 Theurgists, 84 Friars, 79 Mentalists, 78 Runemasters, 74 Armsmen, 72 Rangers, 71 Wardens and the rest of the classes below 70. Mercenary 2nd last with 18, and Blademaster dead last with 9.
Wow, friars are not that low :D
Cool... anyone know why this is? Got me interested.

G

Generic Poster

Friars are meant to be one of the better classes on PvP servers. Staves hit hard, parry, evade, + buffs, + combat buffs(enhance line).

G

Gimly

Just wish i could make a Luri Skald... now that would be cool :D

O

old.Lianuchta

I am gonna be a bubbleboy (warden that is). I'll let the chanters/SMs/champs/skald or whatever in our group kill stuff whilst I sit back and have my PBT going...ah the good life :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom