Upcoming patch

G

gramaton

Hi I have been looking around but can't find where you guys are getting the info on the TOA changes? I have heard of stealthers being nerfed etc but can't actually find the info myself :)

Someone point me in the right direction please?

Thanks.

G

gramaton

Cheers some interesting info but I couldn't see the info on infils being nerfed, anyone know where I can find that?

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by gramaton
Cheers some interesting info but I couldn't see the info on infils being nerfed, anyone know where I can find that?

How about a shield that allows any alb that can weild a small shield (thats EVERYONE except casters and infils ) the same RA as infils get to see hidden characters, 10 min duration, 15 min recast.

F

Feac_

Originally posted by -Nxs-
How about a shield that allows any alb that can weild a small shield (thats EVERYONE except casters and infils ) the same RA as infils get to see hidden characters, 10 min duration, 15 min recast.

there are several artifacts that have the stealth lore buff any char has access to it if u get the right 1, and it can be countered so why worry :/

G

gramaton

Again thanks for info but still haven't answered my question :)

Where you get than info from?

Thanks

R

Ryo

While the official patchnotes dont list new abilitíes various classes can obtain by using toa items, there are reports of players who already found/use such items. Those reports can primariliy be found on vnboards, like previously stated. The link to the toa info page probably has that info too, didnt check though.

So the answer has already been given ;)

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by Feac_
there are several artifacts that have the stealth lore buff any char has access to it if u get the right 1, and it can be countered so why worry :/

Im not worried, havent touched DAOC since TOA went live in the USA. miss it some days but then you read the blurb on ToA and realise you did the right thing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom