up to date E&E lists

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Anyone know where i can find an up to date E&E list? i am pretty sure there are no E&E people left in hib/excal and i was wondering if there are any left on hib/pryd? or if GOA intend to do anything about it?

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
Anyone know where i can find an up to date E&E list? i am pretty sure there are no E&E people left in hib/excal and i was wondering if there are any left on hib/pryd? or if GOA intend to do anything about it?
Excal list - all are active to my knowledge.
Prydwen list - all are active except Takit who still plays but has stepped down as an E&E.

Links are from the 'Volunteers' link on the main webby.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:

excal hib...........Elricstormbringer/twinholes still plays

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
chretien said:
Prydwen list - all are active except Takit who still plays but has stepped down as an E&E.

I haven't seen Adari online for months now.
Kainz/Verucca has been active again somewhat the last few weeks, but had been inactive for a few months prior to that.
So you might say that list isn't quite up to date.

Danita

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
chretien said:

E & E who agreed to have there names listed!! whats the point being an E&E if people cant reach you with problems, when a gm is not online?

anyway the list should be joined since excal/prydwen cluster.
:m00:

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
yes it suck to have so few E&E on hibby side. well again, elric/twinholes is online most nights so he can help you if you nicely

Tilda

Adari is usually around on irc, although i'm not sure what chara he's playing on hib atm.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
I'm still active ofc for Albion, /who Synergy.

Adari

Part of the furniture
Reno said:
I haven't seen Adari online for months now.

Sadly enough I'm online everyday, for multiple hours.. :p Always on irc in the #E&E channel (amongst others) or on msn/TS.

I haven't got an active subscription to DAoC at the moment though, it ran out one or two weeks ago and I can't afford resubbing untill the end of this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom