Up and coming RVR guilds

S

Shianna

<sigh>
If we knew that Hibernia was in desperate need of people, we might...ah well no. Most of us really did not want to start in Hibernia, they did not really like the races and the idea to spend my time among firbolgs made me shiver too :)

We did not know that Albion and Midgard was so strong here (as on Logres there were more albs/mids than hibs, too - but the hibs were really strong). We just had a discussion and as most of us were Mids on Logres, we wanted to try out the alb classes (and I personally wanted to play a friar - a class i wanted to start a long time before...).

We try our best to support the realm, be friendly and help people who are in need of it. And sometimes the only thing we get back is something like "go home, krauts" or even worse. I really do not get the point. Sure, you do not want your server to be flooded with people, no matter from where. But then - is a guild trying to help others THAT bad ?

Anyway, most of the people I met here were really really nice, as I am crafter I really enjoy the area chat in Diogel most of the time - lot of nice peeps there. <throws a kiss to Ryn>
I met nice people from especially the Dragon Senate, Griffon Knights, The Fallen and The Grey Company - thx guys for the support in the first days when I asked a lot of things regarding Albion *g*.

See you ingame

Shi.

L

lissandra

why not make the right rvr group from the start? sounds kinda stupid to lvl a fg just so that u can PL the chars you really want :)

M

Mid_Blejsarus

ask NP where they xped our some other guild that had their xp plans in hib :)

btw here is some xp places dont know if all are good tho, used some for pvp and it was more then 1fg most of the times..

14-19, 18 fg -21 Cluricans NW of TNN N Entrace BIND: TNN N entrance
16-23 20FG,Young Irewoods TNN N Entrace. BIND: TNN N entrance
22-27 Ironwoods in mount collory orange red to lvl 27
25-?? Sherro hills ( Innis ) glimmers,azurets,war shades, glimmering knigts. Bind howth/connla
40+ Fins! 1fg 45+. Dun crim. Bind: Dun ligen
45+ Siabra city 1fg 48+ Bog of Cullen Bind: Howth/connla

give more hibs in rvr!

Z

zapzap

Originally posted by Mid_Blejsarus
ask NP where they xped our some other guild that had their xp plans in hib :)

btw here is some xp places dont know if all are good tho, used some for pvp and it was more then 1fg most of the times..

14-19, 18 fg -21 Cluricans NW of TNN N Entrace BIND: TNN N entrance
16-23 20FG,Young Irewoods TNN N Entrace. BIND: TNN N entrance
22-27 Ironwoods in mount collory orange red to lvl 27
25-?? Sherro hills ( Innis ) glimmers,azurets,war shades, glimmering knigts. Bind howth/connla
40+ Fins! 1fg 45+. Dun crim. Bind: Dun ligen
45+ Siabra city 1fg 48+ Bog of Cullen Bind: Howth/connla

give more hibs in rvr!

Go Tur Suil if u have SI. It beats Fins easy and made malmo look like hell.

Zapsi

E

ele

Originally posted by Shianna
<sigh>
Anyway, most of the people I met here were really really nice, as I am crafter I really enjoy the area chat in Diogel most of the time - lot of nice peeps there. <throws a kiss to Ryn>
I met nice people from especially the Dragon Senate, Griffon Knights, The Fallen and The Grey Company - thx guys for the support in the first days when I asked a lot of things regarding Albion *g*.

See you ingame

Shi.

I'm a good friend of Ryn's but sadly a lot of us have moved on to other games and realms (myself and Ryn currently playing Hib/Excal). A new generation is evolving in Alb/Pryd some whom are decent some not so, but i think many of the long term players have grown bored of the game and have moved on to other things. Loving Hib/Excal btw, but not enough to delete my 2x lvl 50's on Alb/Pryd to join Hib/Pryd though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom