Unreal2 - How is it?

A

Arnor

Just installed it, but I think my comp is too crappy to run it good :(

Anyone tried it?

O

old.Xarr

i've played it alot the past few days. gfx are really nice when you crank'em up to the max :)

single-player feels abit like the good'ol half-life. haven't gotten too far into the plot, but so far i like it alot. the skaarj (baddies from the first game) dudes are alot harder now. they'll block your assault rifle fire with their forearms and just keep coming for you. really intense :)

definately worth checking out if you're into that genre..

T

Testin da Cable

err...like it's not been released yet. softly softly catchee monkey and stuff.

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Testin da Cable
err...like it's not been released yet. softly softly catchee monkey and stuff.
Hmm?
Yes it has.
What the hell do you mean.. people are talking about playing it and you say "as if it hasn't been release yet" ?
A-ha...
Not a very good score though, at least on GameSpy. I never like Unreal, UT2003 was ok though, for a while.

http://www.gamespy.com/reviews/january03/unreal2pc/

T

Testin da Cable

iirc it's out in the US on the 4th Feb, and in europe on the 6th.

O

old.Krusha

Originally posted by old.Xarr

hell yeah! pixels never looked that good :D

i second that, i kinda missed the first briefing .. looking at all the "details" .. think Lara has a new contender :)

(or as my friend said "reach out and touch someone... someone could be yourself right?" :D)

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by old.Krusha
(or as my friend said "reach out and touch someone... someone could be yourself right?" :D)

I'll not confirm or deny anything, ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies.

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Elft0r !!1

I'll not confirm or deny anything, ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies.
That's, that's just fabulous Elftor, now go home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom