Unreal Tournament vs. Tribes

O

old.Irn-Bru

Hi,
For the last 20 dayz, maybe longer I have been a Tribin bhoy
wink.gif
But some of the UKTL people are fascinated by UT, so i decided to investigate, tbh i prefer blood baths, so if you reckon UT is better than Tribes, or vice versa, post here so that you can decide my gaming future.
Also, if and clans wanna offer me a place I don't think i'd refuse
wink.gif

Irn-Bru

Peace to the Killin Bhoyz!
ICQ# 48687679

O

old.Ganjian

'lo,

v'been pissin' around with fps for ages now and IMO Quake 2 is still the king. Tribes is pants and UT needs a good few patches to sort it's netcode out before becoming a serious contender, (but it's pretty good single player anyway, so that's no big prob).

O

old.Fusion

Quake2 is slow and shite,
Tribes pisses on it from a great height,
UT is garbage,
Q3 ownz it,
Q1 still ownz Q2.

The END

O

old.Trojan1

ok plug time. Check out all the oppinions here and then decide what you think.
smile.gif

------------------
Regards From Trojan1

O

old.Real Retard

Why would looking at other peoples personal opinions and preference change MY opinions and preferences unless I wanted to be a mindless sheep??

Just a thought
smile.gif

------------------
DS.Real Retard

O

old.Trojan1

Well maybe It won't make you change your mind. But sooo many people love a good argument
wink.gif

------------------
Regards From Trojan1

O

old.Exo

Very true Retard, it's stupid to get others to decide what you like for you, however, it can be helpful to hear others opinions on what they think are good and bad points about a subject (although finding the objective material in the middle of this subjective drivel can be tough).

Irn, my advice to you is to get the demo or borrow the full game and give it a try, if you like it, buy it.

If you do like it, you could do worse than to join Grey Area's UT Clan, no wait, hang on, you probably couldn't do worse, since there are only 2 of us atm. Oh well. We could do with some help starting up if you're interested... you can mail me on ga_exo@hotmail.com

Exo

K

KM

Hey, Tribes.....Now there's a top game if ever I had one, i've not played it for ages, i think i'll go install it now actually
smile.gif

UT is nothing like tribes, it doesn't have quite same idea of space, Tribes have miles and miles of loveley hills and stuff, whereas UT has corridors and space that you float around in.

Thinking really hard about this, if you like team games, Tribes is cool, if you like Deathmatch, Q/Q2/Q3A are the ones, if you are in-between: UT
smile.gif

------------------
KillMachine
KillMachine@q2battleuk.com
http://www.q2battleuk.com

S

Sock-Stuff

For the best mixture u want to be playing ActionQ2!
It rocks as a team game...and other stuff.

D/l it now!

------------------
mmmm poo cake

O

old.Exo

OI, KM, you still playing Tribes then?

If you are then tell me next time you mail me and I'll re-install it to
smile.gif

Exo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom