Unplayable DVDs

O

old.Fweddy

This forum is called 'Films & DVD'. Figure the rest out for yourself.

T

Testin da Cable

that's some pretty nifty tech really. makes you wonder how long before degradable books, undies and cars come out :)

W

WPKenny

Utterly shite tbh.

What a waste of resources. Even recycling wastes energy.

Is it meant to be for a rental format? Cos the whole joy of rentals for me is that if I don't get around to watching them I just take them back late or phone up and let them know. I don't have to go all the way back to the video shop cos my DVD turned to dust.

Bunch of wank.

O

old.Fweddy

I did wonder how many discs would get returned to be recycled.

:rolleyes: Every oher post in this thread is mine, I aer teh spamm0r.

T

Tom

So, you could watch it, then return it and tell them that it never worked. How would they know if the packaging had been damaged? Sounds like a recipe for disaster, especially as legally the onus is on the retailer to prove that the product was saleable.

A bit like food really, take your wrappers back to Tesco and they will refund you, no arguments.

G

Greef

EZ-D WILL FEATURE TITLES FROM BUENA VISTA HOME ENTERTAINMENT INCLUDING THE RECRUIT, THE HOT CHICK, 25TH HOUR, FRIDA & SIGNS

All quality stuff then eh? :D

X

Xtro

I really enjoyed 25th Hour nath, recommend it easily.

Ed Norton is the w1n anyway but great support.

L

leggy

I liked it alot.

It is one of those films that make more sense maybe on the second viewing but it is a good film none the less.

There is alot of reference to september the 11th through out. Spike tries to relate the attack to Ed Norton's life but it is quite subtle and I think alot of people missed the link.

I heard a lot of them bitch about how it was a lot of patriotic shit when really Spike was trying to say that America brought it on themselves.

High irrelevant but I would recommend it :)

Users who are viewing this thread