Unofficial Possible Bugs Thread :)

O

Orin Askhammare

Might as well organise any things found into one thread. Since Kemor and Zargar read these forums might actually get noticed. Tag a reply on this if you think you may have found one.

I only have a very very minor one. Supple willow branches from the most northern camp of weeping willows near Gna Fasta. (Close to where the road splits between Gna and Galplen seem to be only worth 0 cp when I sell them. (got cash from them last night)

Also I don't know if there's anything supposed to happen with all those Jarl cloaks. But they are plain white with a yellow trim to me. If they are supposed to hold guild emblems they are not showing.

People might have found more serious things than this. If you did post it :)

A

Addlcove

a bug that really annoys me is the zoning chat bug I lose anywhere from 3 to 40 lines of chat when zoning, actually I thought they where aware but after patch its all zoning (used to be just camelot)

it does not happen everytime but more often than not

A

Aeiedil

Here is where I point out that posting about bugs is against the CoC :) If you find any bugs please submit a report via rightnow :) They do get looked at, you just dont get in trouble for telling everyone about a bug ;)

Orin, thats a known issue, nothing to do with GOA :) I dunno if its fixed yet in US version heh

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by Aeiedil
Here is where I point out that posting about bugs is against the CoC :)

Yes, yes. Quick!
lets all exploit the chatbug now!:rolleyes:

E

Elric IA

Have any Guild Masters encountered the bug where the guild MOTD keeps reverting back?

I have reported this to RightNow but they could not solve that one. They asked me to take some screenshots so I took one after typing out a long MOTD. Next time it reverts I will take another then reactivate the question.

It seems to happen on this patch not just on 1.45.

B

Brinx

As said above, keep any exploitable bugs to the official RightNow channels please. Just incase someone posts one and creates a flurry of resulting posts :)

E

Eblessair

Originally posted by Celtic Dreams
Have any Guild Masters encountered the bug where the guild MOTD keeps reverting back?

I have reported this to RightNow but they could not solve that one. They asked me to take some screenshots so I took one after typing out a long MOTD. Next time it reverts I will take another then reactivate the question.

It seems to happen on this patch not just on 1.45.

A known bug, i belive :)

S

Spudgie

This thread is a nice resource for all the albs to check on, hoping for help in RvR

I

Israfael

As for the MOTD probbies, the only thing I've encountered is that it seems to be zone specific sometimes - i.e. type it in camelot and it resgisters for camelot only, not the outside.

But then sometimes it does.

It's very fickle :(

K

kr0n

Hey theres this bug in emain wa... i mean, *cough*.

S

SFXman

I have one! You can go to 24.99, 29.99 or 35.99 and level to 25, 30 or 36 in the corresponding battleground thus you cheat... in a sense :D
Make the mobs not give exp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom