Unlucky Chelsea

Marc

FH is my second home
Unleashed said:
Where is the link to say he is joining us in January?

Well, as anything its rumour. Google it. But I have heard from a few people it looks like its going to happen, as allegedly, representitives from Man U were in brazil a couple of weeks ago and his family have been to visit manchester

Marc

FH is my second home
Gamah said:
He should join a real club..

like pompy!

Hes top drawer on football manager 2007 as well. In his first full season with me, he notched 56 goals in 40 odd games, including 5 against Pompy (although in their defence, they did get 2 players sent off in the first 10 mins, and finished the game with 8 men as one of their subs got injured :D )

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Marc said:
Hes top drawer on football manager 2007 as well. In his first full season with me, he notched 56 goals in 40 odd games, including 5 against Pompy (although in their defence, they did get 2 players sent off in the first 10 mins, and finished the game with 8 men as one of their subs got injured :D )
lol, your team got served Gamah! xD

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Had Kerlon in my FM06 team for the last year, great digital player, lets hope the real deal is as good :D

Lethul

FH is my second home
and right now you have one of the best strikers evar ! go henke :)

Aile

Fledgling Freddie
Where did you read this BS story, the Daily Star? :p

We will prolly sign someone crappy to go with the clever signing on Henke tbh,

and then hargreaves + torres in the summer :p

Aile

Fledgling Freddie
But yeah we also got Dong and Rossi coming in January, superkids in the making :p

Marc

FH is my second home
Aile said:
But yeah we also got Dong and Rossi coming in January, superkids in the making :p

If you think the signing of Dong is for anything more than commercial reasons you are mistaken!

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Marc said:
If you think the signing of Dong is for anything more than commercial reasons you are mistaken!

I saw Dong on our pre-season tour, he has potential just like Park.

Marc

FH is my second home
Lethul said:
Arsenal has some pro called Vela incoming too or? :)

Carlos Vela? Arse signed him on my FM2007 game and he was mint

Marc

FH is my second home
Mint means good!

Cant afford dos santos. He went to roma from Barca and according to Genie scout he would cost £100 million. Anyway, strikers are sorted, I have Kerlon as sole striker, with Wayne Rooney and Luis Anderson as back up :D

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
just wait til Bendtner gets his breakthrough ;)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
If he pisses about with that seal trick he'll just get obliterated :p

Oh well, i'm sure Chelsea can piss away more money on players that're better than him that never shine :<

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Rofl :D

EDIT: STill haven't tried using that genie-mod, doesen't it ruin some of the fun? :p

soze

I am a FH squatter
i like the way he celebrates sits and claps his team then the fans not like a premadona look at me celebration. Ohh but if he gose anywhere else but arsenal i hope hes a one trick poney that flops in the prem ;)

Marc

FH is my second home
Vladamir said:

You reckon? It is near on impossible to defend against without giving away a free kick. Thats the beauty of it

Marc

FH is my second home
Tasslehoff said:
Rofl :D

EDIT: STill haven't tried using that genie-mod, doesen't it ruin some of the fun? :p

mmm not really. I still scout for players in the game, then use the genie mod to work out their potential. I dont use it for actual scouting, although you can if you want, ie, search all players with a maximum age of 17 and a best potential rating of 70+

WiiWii

Loyal Freddie
He reminded me of Denilson, if anybody remembered him. Could dribble 3-4 guys at once. But when he came to Europe he wasent as effective, guess time will tell :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom