Unlisted Nasty Mob

Status
Not open for further replies.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
A while back while on a hunting trip around hadrians my grp of 6 ventually got bored with the lack of enemies to kill and proceeded for fun, to wipe out the templars outside HTK, after 2-3 mins and plenty of dead priestess/templars, all of a sudden i got hit for 400+ dmg. Now they dont hit me for over 120 even orange con and i turn around and theres this purple con named cleric mob <think she was briton graphics but taller> began with C-something, kicking the crap out of our whole grp. Was quite ammusing as she wiped out 6 lvl 50s quite buffed up. Anyway i went to check her lvl on some sites, and she isnt listed as a mob anywhere !!! . Id assumed maybe she is part of a mid or hib epic but hibs i know said she isnt, and shed still be listed.

So if anyone knows what she is, what she drops, or wants to go wipe out that templar camp to make her pop and take her down id be very grateful/interested to see what happens :D

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Crystal titan? Convoker pet (ml10 required).

Isgaroth&Ths

Fledgling Freddie
well paladin epic is in lyonesse!!! and the part of the paladin epic is there u have to kill one templar but as a paladin i never encountered that one? maybe thats something new that mithic forgot to tell us about AGAIN !!!!!!! :p

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
A purple epic mob that wipes 6 buffed ppl?
Sure. Aint a Paladin quest.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Pretty sure I've seen it once I was lvling traitor's on the templars. Wasn't agro because I didn't kill too many priestesses, but she did agro on me once because I pulled a priestess too close to her. Very high purp, long name, gives ml xp. Stood near one of the trees to the right of the ruins when I was there.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Name is Coventina or similar, smites and hits pretty ok :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Shike said:
Name is Coventina or similar, smites and hits pretty ok :)

ooh must kill :)

If you kill some templars you lose faction with "Coventina" so she must be their boss.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
ooh must kill :)

If you kill some templars you lose faction with "Coventina" so she must be their boss.

kinda :)

I pulled that mob once, and I got terribly pwnd tbh :p wasnt prepared for a moccing nuker that actually nukes hard :)

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Presumably she's equivalent to the purple con mage in the graveyard in emain?

Thrinnor

Fledgling Freddie
It's Conventina, it was meant to be the alb equivalent of the Glacier Giant, but no one ever saw it due to you needing to chain kill templars to get her to pop, I *think* it's level 75, but it can IP when you're about to kill it :)

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Thrinnor said:
It's Conventina, it was meant to be the alb equivalent of the Glacier Giant, but no one ever saw it due to you needing to chain kill templars to get her to pop, I *think* it's level 75, but it can IP when you're about to kill it :)

Nasty. Someone killed her to see if she drops anything?

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
The Green Knight is the Glacier Giants equivalent for Albion, Evern is the one for Hibernia.

Danita

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
i think i know what that is. theres a GOA quest in midgard that resolves around killing some alb class mob in your frontier.. not 100% its that mob tho..

/edit, must... learn... to..... read.... whole.... topic..... :(

Thrinnor

Fledgling Freddie
The Green Knight is the Glacier Giants equivalent for Albion, Evern is the one for Hibernia.

Thats true now, but back when the game started, you just had Glacier Giant, Conventina has been there all this time, remember reading about it in beta, think 5fg in the US back then went to have a go and got completely wiped.

Bometal

Fledgling Freddie
Aye

Conventina is her name..

She has never been killed before afaik...

And she hit like a fricking truck...

Tryed her a long long long time ago with 2 fg and got slaughtered :)

Will probably drop nothing of importance... Altho you never know...

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Bometal said:
Aye

Conventina is her name..

Will probably drop nothing of importance... Altho you never know...[/QUOTE

kick ass !! i uncovered a long forgotten mob, ok, anyone up for killing it , ill be doing a CONVENTINA RAID this thursday 8pm , chatgrp join Stunsong if u want to come and sign up here :p ,

btw, i just realised what a stupid bloody idea that was putting this here as its right outside htk in hadrians, but hey, if we bring a big enuf zerg theyre bound to show up and we can farm them too :p

Green knights been killed, glaciers been killed, so this thing can be killed too
lets dooooooooooo iiiiittt alb :p

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
You just know she is gonna drop some crappy 95qua items though. ;)

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Nah she'll drop a BoC and a black sapphire. :)

Danita

atos

Fledgling Freddie
What did she drop btw? Just would her and got ehr down to like 70% solo buffed :<

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Bometal said:
Aye

Conventina is her name..

Will probably drop nothing of importance... Altho you never know...

umm then you know wrong. Killed her with a ml9 cab before, we were bored and rvring and she was popped so had a go. Was an easy kill tbh and dropped a boc ofc :E

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
bigchief said:
umm then you know wrong. Killed her with a ml9 cab before, we were bored and rvring and she was popped so had a go. Was an easy kill tbh and dropped a boc ofc :E
lol xD

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
batman2.jpg

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Just foudn the mob so I googled and this came up. =(

But sounds resonable that its the hw type of the graveyard guy in Emain.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Oh the good old times when some mobs were actually hard and not "solo with ml9" type of thing like these days

<sniff>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom