Unity Alliance Lottery! Winner gets 20 platina!

O

old.Velo

Unity Alliance Lottery! Winner gets 13.5 platina!

RULES CHANGED.

I am hosting a large lottery (open for all). There are 100 tickets, going for 150 gold each. 10% will go to the unity alliance, for repairin relicdoors etc.

One lucky winner will walk away 13.5 platina!

More info at http://home.bip.net/ahlborg/lotteryindex.htm

You can contact me in game, to reserve a number (1-100).

Fell free to post any sugestions etc...

(lots of you cantacted me ingame, pls send an mail to me telling me what number you want, have only goten 6.. may have to call it off)

S

SoulFly Amarok

one thing I know for sure, that Velo will run away with all teh cash!!!!!!!

:p

O

old.Velo

Originally posted by SoulFly Amarok
one thing I know for sure, that Velo will run away with all teh cash!!!!!!!

:p

how did you kn..?! aaaah.... ;)

O

old.Mitsu

Will there be coffeemachines and turkeys too? :eek:

G

Gombur_II

And Half nakid women for us highlanders?

Rar!

Z

Zogoroth

250*100=25000

winner takes 20p that leaves 5p

5/25= 20%

on the site u say 5% to Unity n 5% to you... where do the other 10% go ???? ;)

O

old.Velo

thought i changed that.. must have uploaded an old version... fixed in 10 sec...

O

old.Bubble

why not spend that 20 plat to repair our relics doors?

O

old.Velo

Originally posted by old.Bubble
why not spend that 20 plat to repair our relics doors?

ok everyone give 250 gold to somone who rapirs the doors AND buy a ticket ;) for 150.

this is just meant as a bit of fun... think i might have to cancle it though... or change the rules abit... seems ppl dont want to pay money for a 1% chanse of wining... gonna make more wining numbers...

hmm...

A

Aoln

instead make a big duelling tournement where u pay to enter, and the winner walks away with the money :p

O

old.Velo

New rule! (bump ;) )

Guilds can reserv tickets in their name... 5 is the maximum though.
So if your guildfunds are low... you might aswell buy a ticket or two... youll never know. Contact me in the game or send an email to albionlottery@hotmail.com

Next time i will make the lottery more rewarding... spliting up the prizemoney in smaller parts... but for now im sticking to the "one wins all" plan.

I have about 30 reserved tickets... so pls, if your interested, contact me to reserv one.

O

old.Sko

Velo, better do a duel tournment.
afaik we hadnot it yet, though duels between thrust infis is really pointless unless you specify "no dragonfang" in rules :)

O

old.Velo

Originally posted by old.Sko
Velo, better do a duel tournment.
afaik we hadnot it yet, though duels between thrust infis is really pointless unless you specify "no dragonfang" in rules :)

Its a lottery! A LOTTERY! :eek:

A

Aoln

Originally posted by old.Sko

Gah ! Lottery is no fun. Givf duel tourno !
my idea! MINE ! :eek:
but im not organising, i'll just take 10% of the funding cos i've copyrighted it now :)

O

old.Sko

No way man !
Copyright or Copyleft i think, i would like organize something like this and guess what - 10% will go into my personal off-hand-masterpiece-long dirk fund :)

A

Aoln

actually i wouldnt mind organising it, just not on my own im a lazy git u see :)

O

old.Sko

Well, me message me in game - i usually inhabit briefline from 7 gmt till 12:00 gmt

S

stafford

Originally posted by aoln
instead make a big duelling tournement where u pay to enter, and the winner walks away with the money :p

did you forget what class you are aoln :p

O

old.Velo

bump!

Only about 30 tickets left now... reserv one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom