Unholy Brethren

S

shadowblades

Hello everyone...

I have bin getting incresingly more and more anyoned with people saying that Unholy Brethren are a cheap copy of The brethren!!!

I woud just like to explain

Unholy Brethren has bin around for years now..
We started in UO and have carried on over onto DAOC
We are a guild on midgard prydwen server that is pretty established and the emblem over there was not ment to look like The brethrens but we only recently found heard that it does!

Unholy Brethren on Albion does not have a emblem that looks anything like The Brethrens!!!!!!!

thank you just wanted to make sure everyone know that :p

O

old.Wildfire

yes we're very jealous...lol
oh and its the mid/pryd emblem thats identical but for the logo itself

L

leoric

:)

Too think we all fight for the same realm :p, Its amazing how petty people can be at times :), Maybe there missing school and bored :)

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
yes we're very jealous...lol
oh and its the mid/pryd emblem thats identical but for the logo itself

omg someone chose white and red cheques for their emblem! aieeeeeeeeeeeeeee

T

Treniel-

TB wannabees imo UO and DAOC 2 diff games who cares where u been

T

Thamiles

Lol, direct q´s to goa to more options with logos and colors? Instead of whining when ppl take a cooler emblem than some poxy colors and the catapult emblem.

S

shadowblades

Well i wasnt saying daoc and uo are the same i was just trying to make the point that Unholy Brethren is not a "cheap copy"

As for the mid pry issue

everyone agrees that there are loads of guilds and not enough colours/emblems you are bound to get some that "look" similuar but the main thing that distinguses a guild is the people that are in it!!!

TB wannabes rofl if i wanted to join a big guild i woud UB is all about the personaly touch no one is left out or ignored which always happends in a big guild

O

old.m0000

i think the main point is:

ALBION DOES NOT NEED MORE FUCKING SHITTY TINY ASS CRAPPY GUILDS WITH 3 MEN AND THEIR DOG AS MEMBERS IN AN ALLIANCE OF YOU AND YOUR NEIGHBOUR.

FO.

F

Flimgoblin

cheery moo

they've moved en masse from mid/pryd - course they're staying in a guild together.

T

Trinilim

Who cares what another guild's name is tbh....

if it annoys anyone from either guild that there's another guild with a similar name...

well...

They should seek professional help.

O

old.Wildfire

i dont know why its on here tbh i dont think it ever went beyond 'lol omfg they have the same emblem as us and everything' in game... hardly an epic tale of misery and woe as some people are making it out to be

Z

zlair

hehe, im in both guilds...

some1 told me that UB on prud = TB on excal, so i joined ;)

S

shadowblades

Originally posted by old.m0000

ALBION DOES NOT NEED MORE FUCKING SHITTY TINY ASS CRAPPY GUILDS WITH 3 MEN AND THEIR DOG AS MEMBERS IN AN ALLIANCE OF YOU AND YOUR NEIGHBOUR.

FO.

roflmao
hang on
i cant stop my self ROFLMAO!!!!!

what alb doesnt need is peps like you m8 roll on the day you go back to school !!!!!!!!!!

and ty to all else that have posted

E

Eshire

My god, why bother? Two guilds that have similar emblems and names, is that something new?
The world is not what it once was .......

A

Athanas

FO.

That's the way every guild started,isn't it m0000?
If the existing guilds were giving a change to the newcomers from other realms i dont think it would be a major problem.

K

Karlo

FO.

Very good.

Bl started with 2 of us, now theres over 40 active 50's in it.

Childish attitude moo0

N

nerve

FO.

No,

What Albion needs is the removal of constant attacks/unfriendliness toward one another because some people have been playing the game for a bit too long, and are suffering from boredom. Hence, now the crack effect has been nullified they start throwing crap at whomever comes into sight.

Thank you, come again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom