Unforgiven on tonight - one of the greatest westerns ever made!

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
An excellent film, but erm, don't we all have it on DVD because it is that good and we avoid shitty adverts? :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Worst is Dave for adverts. If you're lucky, you'll get 12 minutes of TV. The ads last 5 or 6 minutes.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
An excellent film, but erm, don't we all have it on DVD because it is that good and we avoid shitty adverts? :)

I didn't find ITV4 that bad - just inconsistent.

No adverts for the first 40 mins then 2 lots of adverts within about 25 minutes!

But yes, you should have it on dvd!!! :d

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Worst is Dave for adverts. If you're lucky, you'll get 12 minutes of TV. The ads last 5 or 6 minutes.

heh, that's like watching american football.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
unless you've seen it so many times already that hoovering the roof seems infinitely more agreeable

Ezteq

Queen of OT
tis a good film but i have to say i do prefer the older westerns (w/clint eastwood ofc) like the outlaw josie wales, good, bad & ugleh, 3 mules for sister sarah is great and ofc the dollars movies etc etc

one that is a bit of silly nonsense and i quite like because it is so daft is the quick and the dead (w/sharon stone and russ crow) but one of the best...most dramatic, most awe inspiring westerns has to be; blazing saddles!

The 'pass the beans' scene always brings a tear to my eye!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom