Unfair!

O

old.Tohtori

Was happily going to play DaoC (yes i play the game and don't use all my time here on the boards) when "pling!" Account closed.

Evidently, the subscription is renewed today, and has ended today? Leaving one day off? Interesting...

And yes, it's autobilled so it should be ok...

O

old.Tohtori

A little more clear this time.

old sub was until 22-10

new sub begins at 23-10

...there lies the problem i think...

T

trigali

Toto,

Are you trying to arise a feeling of pity and sympathy for you ?

O

old.Tohtori

No. I'm saying that there's a tiny little clitch in the billing system of GOA. I haven't bitched about anything else in these boards but finally when i have time to play i can't...just pisses me off.

O

old.tRoG

it will be justified if you give me a big ice cream cone.

M

Melodic

sorry your link isn't working - all i could get was a picture of a sundae

O

old.job

I'm sorry Toht , but I just don't give a penguins ass about your account problems, people lose there accounts all the time, if I sat down to consider them all I'd go crazy.
DAOC's like that ,one minute your registered, next minute your gone and forgotten.

Don't flame me, it's my right not to give a f*8k about this :cool:

O

old.Tohtori

Just a venting place, i of all know this ain't a good place to get sympathy and to hell with me if i was looking for that. I give as much about others opinions or carings as you for my account problems :p

Have to write somewhere and this is a good funking place to get a good postcount if nothing else.

O

old.tRoG

my god that sunday was loverly [Slight pun there not intended]. yummy yum yummmm.

give me a yellow ball and ill stop posting extremely irritating posts in this thread... for a few hours anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom